Motor BoatsCentre ConsolesavailableBayliner
1998 Bayliner Trophy 2503 powered by a single Evinrude 200hp petrol outboard.
This Bayliner Trophy centre console is a fantastic all round day boat, for family days out, sunbathing on the forward sun pad, lots of social space for friends, and rod holders and live bait lockers for fishing.
LOA: 8.31m / 27' 6" Beam: 2.57m / 8' 5" Draft: 0.41 / 1'3"
- Evinrude E-Tec 200HP outboard
- 2-stroke ETEC outboard
- Age and hours TBC
- Electric trim and tilt
- Tohatsu 4 stroke 6HP auxiliary outboard
- Various gauges
- Large Pyle cockpit loudspeakers
- Stereo with bluetooth connection
- Large bow search light
- Rear cockpit search light
- LED deck lighting
- Dashboard LED strip lighting
- Electric bilge pump
- iCom VHF radio
- Hummingbird 587dHD GPS
- Navigation lights
- Large bow sunpad area with surrounding bolsters
- High freeboards making this a very safe boat
- Stainless still hand rails
- Large T-Top with canvas and fishing rod holders
- Spacious bench seat and 2 cockpit helm seats
- Fishing rod and cup holders
- Lots of storage and live bait locker
- Small diving platform with deck shower
- Boarding ladder
- Large centre console storage locker (can be used for a toilet)
Parkstone Bay Yachts provides the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information set out in these particulars, and do we warrant the condition of the vessel. The particulars are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is advised to check the particulars and specifications and where appropriate instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to fully inspect the vessel and/or to have a sea trial of the vessel. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description