RIBs and Inflatable BoatsCommercial RibsAlnmaritec Ltd.Horizon 9.5m
RARE OPPORTUNITY: FOR SALE 9.5m Aluminium Wheelhouse Workboat RIB
PRICE REDUCED & Immediately Available
Carson RIBs are pleased to offer for sale this hardly used rugged aluminium constructed RIB type 9.5m Camarc designed Horizon Class wheelhouse workboat. This is a rare opportunity to buy a vessel of this type that is immediately available and ready to work at a much reduced price from new. Built in 2014 by renowned boatbuilders Alnmaritec Ltd. (sister company to CTruk) this very adaptable vessel has only 36hrs on the clock. Alnmaritec are certified builders to ISO9001:2015 and for added assurance this vessel comes with a Lloyds Register Hull Attestation Certificate. It can also be readily Coded to MCA Cat. 4 if required. Layout consists of a large working deck aft, a central wheelhouse with equipped navigation and helm stations and a separate heads/wc and wash basin compartment. Forward is a two berth cabin. As tough as old boots this boat would be totally practical whether for diving, survey, harbour duties, fish farming and many other operations.
Power is provided by the famously reliable (and nicely economical) 315hp Yanmar 6LPA-STP diesel coupled to a ZF63 gearbox driving an Ultra Jet 305HT drive. The jet allows shallow water operations and safety around divers or other obstacles so no expensive props to replace when you’re having a bad day. The gearbox enables a blow back facility to clear the jet intake if required (de plastic bagging). This is a very practical set-up and while just over 20kts is available it may not break any speed records, it will also be less likely to break your bank account or spill your drinks, getting you there in comfort and safety.
At present an A frame lifting gantry is fitted at the stern (good for lifting those bronze cannon and bullion bars?) but this may require removal if recoding.
Altogether this is a great opportunity to acquire a particularly rugged vessel that is quickly adaptable to many operations. It is currently ashore in Colchester where it may be viewed at short notice.
Asking priced is £195,000 plus VAT, a recent reduction of £30,000
• Built 2014 by Alnmaritec Ltd: certified builders to ISO9001:2015
• Built to Lloyds Register and has a Lloyds Register Hull Attestation Certificate
• Main dimensions: 9.5m long x 3.1m beam x 0.68 draft; 4.3 tonnes displacement
• Hull plates constructed from 5-6mm welded BS5083 (H321) aluminium
• Deck structure/wheelhouse from 4-5mm welded BS5083 (H321) aluminium
• Longitudinals and deck beams from aluminium to BS 6082 T6. Deck plates from 6082 T6 five-bar cheque plate aluminium
• Fender: 500mm x 250mm heavy-duty D section foam core
• Engine: Single 315hp Yanmar 6LPA-STP diesel coupled to a ZF63 gearbox. Only 36hrs use
• Drive: Ultra Jet 305HT
• Speed: Service 20kts. Max. 23kts
• Electronics: Furuno FCV585 sounder with 8.4” sunlight display and Airmar combined 50/200Hz Transducer. Simrad RD68 VHF Radio with NMEA 183 input.
This description is given as honestly and accurately to the information available but is subject to final confirmation and inspection. If you would like to know more or book an inspection please contact us. Our website: www.carson-marine.co.uk...Read full description