'Moondancer' is a great example of the popular Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS, she features the 'Owner's Version' layout with large master suite which makes the most of her full beam.
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS is has been well looked after and is provided well equipped and ready to sail.
This 2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS is powered by a Yanmar 4JH4-E 54hp diesel engine with approximately 750 engine hours. She has a 3-blade fixed propeller with spur rope cutter, and stainless steel shaft drive.
This Jeanneau 42 DS is also equipped with a 4hp bow thruster, a Panda silent generator and solar panels.
Sails and Rigging
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS is fitted with a Selden anodised aluminium mast with double swept spreaders for slab reefing; stainless steel standing rigging; and Facnor Genoa furling system.
Her sail inventory includes:
* Crusader Main sail with 3 rows of reefs, fitted with Aquabatten end fixings connected to Selden slides
* Furling Genoa
* Spare Main Sail (Quantum)
Deck gear on board this 2006 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS includes:
* 1x Electric Harken 40.2 self-tailing winch on port side coach roof
* 1x Manual Harken 40.2 self-tailing winch on starboard coach roof
* 2x Harken self-tailing cockpit winches (port and starboard)
* Electric anchor windlass with control at helm
* 16kg Delta anchor with 60m chain and 50m rode
* Fore, aft and midships mooring cleats
* All lines lead to cockpit
* Gates in port and starboard guardrails
* Teak cockpit table
* Teak cockpit floor
* Cockpit shower at transom
* Outboard engine bracket on starboard pushpit
* Liferaft stowage on port pushpit
* Stainless steel arch fitted with: 760W solar panels, swing arm for lowering outboard and dinghy davits.
* Stainless steel emergency tiller
* Bimini in beige colour
* Sprayhood in beige colour
* Canvas cockpit table cover
* Lazy bag
* Winch covers
* Wheel covers
Navigation and Systems
Navigation equipment includes:
* Simrad RD68 DSC VHF/FT radio
* Raymarine C80 colour radar/chart plotter/GPS
* Raymarine ST60 Tridata displays on both steering pedestals
* Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction dispays at both helm positions
* Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot fitted with type 1 linear drive
Systems on board this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS includes:
* Shore power and cable
* Battery charger
* 760W solar panels
* Eberspacher cabin heating system
* Hot and cold pressurised water system
* Sony CD player with internal speakers
* Mast mounted TV antenna
* Panda silent generator fitted under starboard helm position (controlled from the chart table)
This 'Owners version' layout Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42DS features an extremely spacious master cabin to aft, utilising the full beam of the vessel. The master cabin features a king size centreline bed with bedside cabinets and seats to either side. Storage is provided beneath each sea and within a large wardrobe with hanging and shelf storage. There are also bedside lights and a Samsung TV.
The master cabin has private access to the main bathroom which provides a sink, separate shower, vanity unit and head with holding tank.
Guest accommodation is provided forward, including a double cabin with large storage cupboard and a guest head with sink with pull out shower, vanity storage unit and head.
Saloon and Galley
The saloon of this Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS features a U-shaped seating area with table to starboard which can also convert into a double berth, there is also a settee to port which can be used as a single berth. The navigation station to port features a chart table and seat.
All saloon cushions have been recently re-upholstered and there are storage compartments found beneath saloon seats. Curtains are provided for all windows as well as light and insect screens on hatches.
The galley on this Jeanneau 42 DS is well equipped with stainless steel ENO cooker with 2 -burner hob, grill and oven; 12v fridge with freezer compartment; stainless steel sink; and storage compartments.
Tender, Outboard and Additional Equipment
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS is also equipped with a Brigg 2-person tender with Yamaha outboard engine.
Additional equipment includes:
* Ocean safety 6-person life raft (recently serviced)
* Jon buoy
* Marine Pool rescue harness
* Folding passerelle
* Echomax radar reflector
* 2x fire extinguishers
* Fire blanket
* Fenders and warps
* Bosuns chair
* Assorted boat parts
* Extendable boat hook
* Pots and Pans.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT Paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in Tarragona, Spain.
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description