Marcon Tomahawk 25’
1973, 25ft GRP popular Sailing Boat, Fin Keel with tiller steering. 6 berths in 2 cabins. Yanmar 1GM10 inboard diesel. Osmosis treatment carried out in 1999, and no sine of it in last survay in Jan 2019, (you can see this survey and one done from 2005).
NAME OF VESSEL: Shangani
TYPE OF VESSEL: Marcon Tomahawk 25’ fin-keel GRP sloop
SSR NUMBER: 68062
SAIL NUMBER: 3534
HULL/YARD NUMBER: none found
VESSEL LYING: Castle Cove Sailing Club, Weymouth, Dorset
LAST SURVEY CARRIED OUT: 30th Jan 2018 (have documents)
PRINCIPAL APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS* AND PARAMETERS:
LENGTH O.A.: 25’4” 7.7 m
LENGTH W.L.: 20’0” 6.1 m
BEAM: 8’6” 2.60 m
DRAFT: 4’8” 1.42 m
SAIL AREA: 287 sq ft 26.7 sq m
DISPLACEMENT: 5,066 lbs 2,300 kg
YEAR OF CONSTRUCTION: 1973
Builder Marine Construction Limited (Marcon), Southampton
Designed by Alan F. Hill
ENGINE: Yanmar 1GM10 single-cylinder 8-hp marine diesel
FUEL CAPACITY: 10 gallons 45.5 litres
Accommodation five berths in two cabins
• 1* Diesel Shaft drive
• Yanmar 1GM10 9Hp Inboard Diesel (know to be bomb proof)
• Shaft Drive to 2 bladed fixed propeller
• Rope cutter
• Full service with new anodes and thermostat 2014
• 3 x 12v Batteries. Charged through engine alternator and solar pannel.
• Battery isolator/changeover switch, for starting engine (battery 1) and running internal electrics (batteries 2 & 3).
• Two switch boards, navigation and lighting.
• Main new in 2012 (excellent condition)
• Furlling Genoa with UV strip (excellent condition)
• Horizon Spinnaker, with all sheets and pole (excellent condition)
• 6 berth - forecabin with good headroom. Double v-shaped berth with good storage above and below.
• Heads with manual Jabsco sea-toilet. Hanging space and inset hand basin .
• Main saloon with double dinette, removable table with infill cushion.
• 2 x single quarter berths.
• Folding Nav. table.
• Galley with gimballed Newhome Argyll Double gas hob and grill.
• Sink with hand pumped water
• Storage under all cushions.
• New Speedo
• New Anemometer and wind direction
• Garmin GPS 76 Handheld .
• NMEA cable to DSC rad io.
• Mtech 500 DSC Radio.
• Sunnto Compass with internal light.
• Clipper speed and distance log.
• Navico Tillerpilot TP100.
• FM and AM Radio/CD with speakers.
• Kedge anchor.
• CQR type Sowester 15Ib anchor with chain and warp.
• Stainless Steel Pushpit and Pulpit with stanchions and guardwires.
• Solid teak grabrails on coach roof.
• Spacious self-draining cockpit with wooden sole board and benches with storage.
• Sprayhood and dodgers.
• 2 x Antal 16 two speed self-tailing winches.
• 1 x Lewmar 8 winch.
• 1 x Lewrnar 6 winch on mast.
• Spinaker Pole.
• Kemp deck stepped aluminium alloy mast with roller reefing boom.
• Standing rigging with lowers replaced 2010.
• Rotostay self furling forestay.
• Masthead VHF aerial new 2014.
• New ladder that now is long enough to do man over board/swim.
• 25L water tank in front cabin under cushions
• Cockpit cushions.
• Fenders and warps.
• Deck brush and boat hook.
• Clock and Barometer.
• Tronix emergency antenna.
• A gimballed two hob gas Cooker with grill.
• Gas bottle and Regulator
• Black sail cover and bags
• Manual Bilge Pump.
• Horseshoe Lifebuoy with light.
• Dan Buoy with flag.
• Radar Reflector.
• Fire blanket.
• Fire Extinguisher....Read full description