This beautiful Quicksilver 645 Cruiser is a 2012 model with a Mercury F150 4-stroke outboard (121 Hours), with full service history.
The boat is equipped with the following:
Bimini with enclosure
Twin axle trailer
UNCOMPROMISED SECURITY ON BOARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Safe and comfortable manoeuvring in the bow & cockpit area thanks
to spacious design. High free boards offer optimal safety for kids and
• Anti-slip and easy access to and out of the water via the stern side of
the boat in 3 steps.
• Easy access from cockpit to bow via wide steps.
• Convenient placed handgrips throughout the boat ensure stability and
extra safety when moving around the boat.
• Easy cabin access via a folding cabin door.
• Plenty of lighting and ventilation is guaranteed through the large
foredeck hatch deck.
• Ample storage possibilities below berth helps keep everything neat
• The double berth is equipped with cabin cushions and light and allows
you and your family to relax and rest comfortably.
• Spacious and flexible cockpit with U-seating that can be converted to
dining area and large sun lounge.
• The real teak dining table is easy to deploy and can easily be stored in
a dedicated storage area below the deck. By pivoting the driver and co-driver seat you can easily sit 6 people at the dining table.
• A 12v cool box assures chilled food and drinks are always on hand
even on the longest, warmest days
• Integrated floor draining will ensure the cockpit stays dry.
• Length Overall (M) - 6.33
• Length of hull (M) - 6.12
• Beam Maximum (M) - 2.39
• Height - Without Canvas (M) - 1.79
• Dry Weight (Kg) - 1060
• Fuel Capacity (L) - 160
• Water Capacity (L) - 45
• CE Design Category - C
• Maximum Number of People - 7
• Power (HP / KW) - 150hp
• OB Shaft Length - XL
• Deadrise (deg) - 20
• Max. Load (People, Gear, Engine) (kg) - 845
Ready to view at RIBS Marine, Christchurch, Dorset...Read full description