This has been our boat for the last three years, but a change of circumstances has forced the sale. Regularly serviced, this model is perfect for cruising, weekends away, fishing or just socialising on the rear deck.
Our Quicksilver Weekender has many extras and very low engine hours, just 344. The VW 150HP Diesel engine with a shaft drive, is economical but still capable of a burst of speed to get you home.
The boat is an excellent multi purpose vessel with 5 berths, an excellent galley with twin gas hob, microwave, fridge and sink. The heads housed in a separate cabin is equipped with an unused chemical toilet and sink.
The electric bow thruster and electric windlass are standard and really do make this a boat that can be easily managed single handed. we have just installed new batteries, a Lowrance 12inch colour chart plotter and fish finder, new life jackets and a new rear deck tonneau cover to protect the rear deck.
This is an excellent example in great condition and has been priced to sell.
- 2008 Quicksilver 700 Weekend with VW 150HP Turbo Diesel Shaft Drive
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Lowrance Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- Sony Stereo / CD Player
- Shore Power System
- Volkswagen 150HP Turbo Diesel Motor with 340 hours
- Trim Tabs
- Twin Battery System
- Self-Bailing Decks
- Full Camper Aft Canopy Cover new condition
- Extended Swim Platform
- Auxiliary Outboard Bracket
- Spacious Saloon with L-Shaped seating around large table - converts to double berth
- Compact Galley with Twin Burner gas hob, 12v fridge and sink with pressurised fresh water system
- Forward V-berth double
- Single side berth under saloon for a total of 5 berths in the cabin
- Enclosed head compartment with chemical toilet and sink
- Lots of storage throughout the cockpit and cabin
- Fold away Helm seat for more room in the Wheelhouse
- Teak flooring in cockpit and cabin
- Large Rooflight with opening hatch
- Cockpit table for outdoor dining
- Aft Cockpit Sun Pad
- Deck Shower
- Stainless Steel Boarding Ladder
- Tonneau Cover
...Read full description