Very well cared for Sealine S34, fitted with twin Volvo Penta KAD 32 diesels.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The S34 offers a level of performance and interior specification rarely found in a Sports Cruiser of its class. Light and airy accommodation below deck includes forward and mid cabins, spacious saloon with dining for four, with third double berth facility. The self-draining cockpit will seat up to eight and features a large cockpit table for entertaining and alfresco dining. Sure handling and excellent passenger safety and comfort are the hallmarks of the S34.
• Saloon fully lined throughout • Carpet and curtains • Fully upholstered 'U' shaped seating/double berth with storage under • Saloon table • Overhead storage lockers • Low level shelving with bottle rack • Overhead lighting • 220v socket • Electrical control panel for 220v circuit • Electrical control panel for 12v DC circuit • Opening windows • Bilge access hatch in floor
• Two deep stainless steel sinks • Mixer tap, pressurised hot and cold water • Two burner hob with hinged cover • Oven and grill • Fridge • Low level storage cupboards • High level storage cupboards • Overhead lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguisher • 220v socket
• Engine and domestic batteries 3 x 95 AH complete with link switch • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Two fuel filters • Engine room light • Engine room fans
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full length stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker with enclosed winch • Opening forward hatch • Toughened glass curved windscreen with side windows • Fibreglass radar arch with concealed canopy stowage • Full set of navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Wet bar with sink, hot and cold water and fridge facility • Stainless steel handrails on radar arch • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel flag socket • Integral bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Hot and cold transom shower • Cockpit access door in transom • Stainless Steel fendering strip • Large 'U' shaped cockpit seating • Additional cockpit seating/sunbed • Cockpit table • Double helm seat and stainless steel helm grab rail • Six deck cleats • Cockpit storage lockers • Storage locker with gas bottle and drain • Moulded non-slip engine hatch • Cockpit lighting • Full two part canopy with front bimini facility • Battery switches • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine controls • Provision for navigational equipment • Area for chart with perspex cover • Chart light • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Sliding access door to saloon
• Horizon 600 reversible electric windlass • 10kg Delta anchor • 40m chain • Hot water calorifier system • Immersion heater • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Adjustable trim tabs with indicators • Power steering • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Fuel gauges • Speed and depth indicators • Compass • Helm indicator • Clock and barometer • Horns • Two windscreen wipers • Water contents gauge • Antifoul • Four Sealine fenders • Boat hook • Mooring and fender ropes • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Sealine Owner's manual
• Radio/CD Player & 4 speakers • Central heating • VHF Radio telephone • Navigator (GPS) • Radar • Autopilot • Manual spotlight • Remote control spotlight • Docking lights • Davits • Cockpit fridge • Cockpit tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Cabin roof cushions • Commissioning Pack - UK only
(Commissioning Pack includes delivery to Sealine Sales or a UK Sealine Dealer, signwriting and crane to water.)
• 2 x 4.3Gi/DPS injection Volvo (205) • 2 x KAD32P/DP Volvo Diesel (170)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Read more