CruisersSweden193834.2 m/112 ft
A delightful Motoryacht, United Spirit, is now for sale! New engines 2004!
United Spirit was built in 1938 for the Kreuger family and has a fantastic history! Magnificent panelling in American limed oak with ebony inlay combine with deep pile carpeting, attractive furnishings and soft lightning for a high standard of comfort. Her Saloon and Dining Area are elegant and airy with an adjacent compact but fully equipped Galley.
Three tastefully furnished and thoughtfully designed Double Cabins, each one with built-in wardrobes, en-suite Bathrooms and TV.
The Bridge is fitted with satellite communication and navigational and security equipment with easy transfer of controls to the Fly Bridge.
The Fore, Aft and Upper Decks offer good space for sunbathing or relaxing. United Spirit provides a powerful and unique blend of quality, style and comfort giving all on board a safe and memorable passage.
"The information provided is expected to be correct but not guaranteed".
Interior & Cabin:
• Aft cabin: with bunk bed
• Owners cabin: one double berth
• Mid-cabin: 2 VIP cabins with double berth
• Crew cabin: 2 cabins for 4 persons with toilet and shower
• Microwave oven
• Autopilot: Simrad AP50
• Depth sounder: Furuno FCV-663
• Compass: Furuno DGPS/magnet
• Radar: Furuno FR-8030 och FR-1510
• VHF radio: SHIPMATE RS 8100/Sailor GMDSS, SART, Epirb
• GPS: Furuno GP-50
• Water jet: KaMeWa Water Jets 45 S62/6
• Bow thruster: Lewmar Swing 400 S 35 hp
• Dinghy: Avon SuperSport m Yamaha 30 hp...Read full description