Tax Status: Tax Paid
Location: Creran Marine Oban Scotland
Contact Seller - Click here to reveal phone number -
Optional: Sign in to save this enquiry in your account
Insure this Boat
Finance this Boat
Transport this Boat
Survey this Boat
1974 33ft Long Keel GRP hull and new 2014 marine ply sub & teak decks with teak cabin tops Motor Sailor, 6-berth, Ford 80hp complete 2015 refurbished inboard diesel engine with shaft drive.
A lovely classic spacious motor sailor that is ready to be used, ideal for live aboard or long-distance cruising.
Very comfortable and solid boat well looked after, lots of upgrades 2015 & 2016.
Lying at Creran Marine Oban Scotland.
1. Ford NG 2712 E 80hp inboard diesel engine. Removed 2015, complete strip down & refurbished.1,200 running hours. Last serviced 2020.
2. Borg-Warner gearbox and Shaft drive.
Last serviced by the owner in March 2021including coolant change & oil change,
3. Yamaha 2hp 2-stroke outboard engine.
4. Survey completed on New hotMay 2021, available.
5. Complete paint job June 2021.
1. 1 new in 2020 leisure battery
2. 2x new 2020 engine batteries
3. 1x New electric windlass battery installed 2015.
4. New Bow Thruster installed 2016.
5. Battery charger & inverter.
6. Battery tester
7. Standard UK plug sockets
8. Battery Monitor.
9. 2 Dehumidifiers.
10. 2 Storage heaters.
1. Raymarine Autopilot
2. Raymarine Duel speed and depth sounder.
3. Autohelm Raymarine
4. Raymarine Autohelm wind speed indicator
5. Raymarine Large screen chart plotter
6. Icom IC-M503 DSC VHF Radio
7. Navtex GPSMAP
1. Horse shoe life aid
2. Electric bilge pump with alarm
4. Search light
5. Emergency tiller
1. Lazy Jacks port & starboard decks.
2. 2015 new electric windlass, Anchor with chain and warp, Deck foot buttons & Wheelhouse hand buttons.
2. 2015 New sub deck glassed marine ply 2015 New Teak Decks, (non screws) Sikaflex.
3. Bow and stern anchor locker
4. Inflatable dinghy tender with Yamaha 2hp 2-stroke outboard engine
5. New outside Wheelhouse Varnished Wood safety rails all round with access areas.
6. Lines and fenders
1. Stainless standing rigging, age unknown
2. Running rigging, age 2014
3. 2015 Kemp Main sail, Furlex Furling, Genoa sail, & Mizzen Sail
4. 2016 Lazy Jacks Mainsail & Mizzen. Sail covers for main and mizzen
1. Large spacious wheelhouse saloon, with sliding roof hatch, Re-upholstered in 2015
2. Hot water is heated via shore power and engine. New Hot Water Calorifier.
3. Forward Heads, Sink with hot and cold water, shower.
4. Forward cabin with V-berth, Bow Thruster Drive Motor. New Upholstery.
5. Aft cabin with 1 double berth, new fitted heads & shower plus vanity sink.
6. Lower Saloon & Galley area with dining table which convert to a double berth.
7. Galley area with twin sinks, Hot and cold water,2015 24v fridge freezer, 2015 2 burner gas oven and hob, storage areas. New upholstery.
8.Main Saloon, Wheelhouse area with seating, 2015 new curtains, Helm position, Port and Starboard sliding cabin doors & windscreen wiper motors & wiper arms, Large sliding sun roof. New upholstery.
Builder: Nauticat 33 Motor-Sailor
No. of engines: 1
Engine power: 80 HP Complete strip down & refurbished 2014. 1,100 Running Hours.
Fuel type: Diesel
Drive type: Shaft drive
Length over all: 9.72 m
Hull material: Glass Fibre
...Read full description