Boat EnginesElectric Motor EnginesTorqeedo1240-00 20hp Cruise 10.0 RS Pod Drive Motor Remote Throttle Short Shaft
The UK’s biggest Outboard and Inflatable boat stockists
Based in Bangor North Wales - serving the entire UK (mail order specialists since 1999!)
Family run business with a personal touch since 1975
North Wales main dealers for: Zodiac Ribs, Mariner outboards, Extreme Trailers, Tohatsu Outboards
UK distributors for Parsun outboards, Seapro inflatables, CMC power left jack plates and power trim systems
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0! The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
Torqeedo 20hp Cruise 10.0 RS (1240-00) Short Shaft Electric Outboard
Check out these offers!!:
2 years for non-commercial use
Free fitting or 12 months interest-free credit (50% deposit) - you choose
Part exchange welcome
A power supply from at least four lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with eight lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
* 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
* Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
* We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
* Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle. * Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
* Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
* Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
* Cruise 4.0 with 2 x Power 26-104 Range Cruise 10.0 with 4 x Power 26-104 Alternative: 8 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries Slow 4,2 (7,8) 35,2 (65) 08:20 Full throttle 17,2 (31,9) 13,7 (25,5) 00:48
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions.
Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee. Information on range and speed For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power. And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise’s onboard computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor’s consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
* Parts No: 1240-00
* EAN: 4260113694077
Integrated on-board computer with GPS and display, fuse and main switch, emergency magnetic stop, 25 mm2cable set (3m), battery cable bridge for lead batteries, tiller control (Cruise T models)
Warranty:2 years for non-commercial use...Read full description