Boat EnginesElectric Motor EnginesTorqeedoDeep Blue 25 R
It is not just power and performance that make Deep Blue the first of its kind. It is unparalleled performance combined with full system integration and groundbreaking safety levels that set Deep Blue apart from all other electric propulsion systems on the market.
All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely waterproof. State-of-the art monitoring technology with pilot lines and insulation monitors safeguard the high-voltage system against the risk of short circuits. The same high-performance lithium batteries used to power cars also power Deep Blue – after Torqeedo developed them further for use in boats. These and many more safety and performance features make Deep Blue a unique high-voltage propulsion system for electric boats.
A reliable battery lifespan is key for electric boating economics. That is why Deep Blue comes with a long-term battery capacity warranty: 9 years after commissioning, the batteries will still have 80 % of their original capacity, even if you use them every day.*
Battery ageing is transparent and can be tracked by the user in the on-board computer at any time
* Adherence to warranty conditions required. See Deep Blue battery capacity warranty at - Email address removed -
for more details.ty.
• Outboard system with remote steering and remote throttle that is 40-hp equivalent
• A synthesis of performance and a perfectly integrated overall system with a ground-breaking safety concept that sets Deep Blue apart from all other electric drive systems on the market
• All the components of the system are perfectly engineered to match each other and are completely watertight
• A 9-year warranty on the Deep Blue's battery capacity
• Electric boat propulsion is not only powerful and safe, it is also a genuine commercial alternative for heavy users
• Special group tariff from Pantaenius Yacht Insurance with improved insurance protection and lower premiums compared with the normal tariff for boats with other high-voltage drives
• Transparent maintenance overhead. An electric drive system requires far less maintenance than comparable drive systems using fossil fuel
• Shaft length: 51 cm (short shaft) / 63.5 cm (long shaft)
• Outboard drive system (33 kW peak output, 40-hp equivalent) consisting of a complete outboard, connection box, charger, remote throttle, on-board computer with display, cables, long-shaft or short-shaft version (high-voltage battery not included)
• Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use; 9-year warranty on the battery bank
• Free delivery to the UK mainland (may be subject to conditions)
Net price for base engine; also excluding importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of engine based in GBP. Can be quoted in other currencies including EUR on request.
Grosvenor Engines is proud to be part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy ....Read full description