Boat EnginesElectric Motor EnginesTorqeedoTravel 1003 S
With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Travel is the alternative to a small petrol outboard. The Travel can do everything that a 3 HP outboard motor can. But it's lighter, cleaner, quieter and more convenient.
The Travel easily propels tenders, dinghies and day sailers up to 1.5 tons and – when it's needed – over long distances, too.
It's also something of an expert when it comes to communication, too. It discloses its most important information to you, connects with your smartphone and can be charged from a standard power outlet, from a 12 V connection or from a solar charger.
The Travel can charge other electrical devices for you, as well. The batteries are equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
• Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
• On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
• Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
• Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
• A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
• Stepless forward/reverse drive
• Manual tilting device with grounding protection
• 4-step manual trim device
• Completely waterproof (IP67)
• Tiller control
• Integrated battery with 530 Wh Li-Ion
• Total weight 14.2 kg (short shaft)
• Shaft length: 62.5 cm (short shaft)
• Travel 1003 with battery and charger
• Other accessories are available
• Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
• Free delivery to the UK mainland (may be subject to conditions)
Net price for base engine; also excluding importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of engine based in GBP. Can be quoted in other currencies including EUR on request.
Grosvenor Engines is proud to be part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy ....Read full description