Motor BoatsHouse BoatsavailableDurham Steelcraft
Barrow AFC 1901 is a 50ft long x 11ft wide, wide-beam built by Durham Steel Craft in 2004. She has no engine fitted and has 4 berths.
Barrow AFC 1901 is a wonderful floating home, lying on an idyllic mooring at Aquavista's Priory Waterside & Marina in Bedford. The boat was refurbished by her current owners in 2019, including the fitting double glazing, and a new galley and bathroom. The mooring is transferable subject to application and a berth transfer fee.
- July 2023
Hull & superstructure:
- Wheel house
- Extended rear decking area
- None fitted
- None fitted
- Shore power
- None fitted
- Diesel fuelled boiler
- Electric heater
- 250 litre for heating oil
- Pump out
- White painted cabin walls and deck head
- 6ft 10in
Accommodation from stern:
Saloon / galley: Approximately 13ft long.
- Barrow AFC 1901's galley and saloon are fitted in a pleasing and social open plan configuration. The saloon enjoys a comfortable 'L' shape seating area. The galley is equipped with attractive solid wood worktops, designer composite sink, fridge, electric hob, combi oven and a washing machine. Storage is good, including smart storage solutions in the corner cupboards. There is generous under floor storage in the rear cabin.
Store room / office: Approximately 8ft long.
- the room directly behind the galley bulkhead is currently used for storage. It could be converted into an office / craft room, or could accommodate a single bed.
2nd bedroom: Approximately 8ft long.
- The second bedroom is currently fitted with twin single berths, both of which have drawer storage under. A single wardrobe offers clothes hanging and shelf space.
Shower room: Approximately 8ft long.
- The shower room is in it's own room for full privacy. The large corner shower enclosure enjoys curved sliding glass doors and chrome fittings. The vanity unit consists of a stylish mounded-in washbasin, high-gloss white fronted storage, and a large mirror above.
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft long.
- Barrow AFC 1901's bedroom is at the front of the boat, and opens out onto the bow section, ideal for breakfast in bed over looking the marina. The fixed double berth has drawers underneath, with a full height unit increasing storage capacity.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel....Read full description