House BoatsUnited KingdomBrighton1970
Well presented Newbridge Searider - ideal liveboard - spacious and light throughout with amazing storage.
Has to be seen - finished to a high standard and ready to move straight on. A unique self-build ideal for use as a home and pleasure cruiser.
* Saloon finished to a high standard with setees on both sizes, good height, cherry wood folding / adjustable centre table, build in radio & speaker system
* Main cabin with full-size double bed, lots of hanging wardrobe space, triple aspect, under bed storage.
* Shower room with sink & storage, with separate heads.
* Well-fitted galley with 2 x induction hobs, combination oven, good storage, hot water(via immersion heater), fridge & freezer, filtered water tap.
* Forecabin with three bunks & under-bunk storage
* 5 Births with potential for more.
* Large foredeck with plenty of space for relaxing/sunbathing
* Fully enclosed flybridge, with helm/second helm seats & large igloo cold store/seating x2
* Walk around deck
* Powered by twin Perkins 4326's Diesel
* Duel control (from Saloon or flybridge) with Navman instruments (VHF Radio & chart plotter, Furuno radar)
* 2 x 100 litre freshwater tanks
* large fuel tank
* CQR Anchor with manual windlass spare Danforth kedge anchor in the fore locker.
* 10.97cm LOA | 3.5m Beam | 1m Draft
* GRP Hull with V displacement configuration
* 3 x12v Batteries ( 1 x Domestic 2 x Engine)
* Batteries replaced 1yr with a new Victron Bluetooth charger.
* 240v Ring Main running shore power with RCD trips
* Auto fire extinguishers & extractor fans in the Engine bay
A great Liveaboard boat, houseboat & ideal Motor Boat for inland and coastal cruising.
The present owner has had Horatio for three years and used it as a houseboat, but the engine's run well (new exhausts fitted 2018) and in the past (with previous owners) has cruised up and down the south coast.
Currently berthed in Brighton Marina, Sussex UK....Read full description