Motor BoatsHouse BoatsTyne TugsThe Marsden
VIDEO TOUR OF THE BOAT CAN BE FOUND HERE:
The Marsden is a 93ft Residential Houseboat. Paying respect to her rich History since 1956, she has been lovingly renovated and fitted with fantastic features.
Containing 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 large open plan living areas spread out over three floors, The Marsden has a surprisingly large amount of space for her size. The entire interior has been freshly decorated and redesigned.
Situated in Whitton Marina in the peaceful town of Hoo, surrounded by huge expanses of lovely fields, great for jogging and leisurely strolls. Both the Marina and local communities are fantastic and welcoming. Whitton Marina - run by the nicest Marina owners in the business – is a gated community with ample open parking and superb security. Mooring is available, subject to acceptance.
Excellent connections to London – 40 minutes by car and convenient access to Rochester train station.
Breathtaking river view, unobstructed by any other boats.
• 3 Bedrooms: Master Bedroom with Ensuite and walk in closet, guest bedroom and a child’s bedroom/ spare room.
• 2 Bathrooms: 1 bath, 1 shower
• Open plan Kitchen and dining area. Fully fitted with Oven, Fridge-Freezer, gas cooker and other amenities.
• Observatory/ “Wheelhouse”. Leads out into large balcony/ top floor drinking area. Fitted with a chair swing that is perfect for gazing out over the river Medway for summer evening drinks.
• Spacious open-plan downstairs with movable furniture, free arrangement for various purposes. Comes with dining table, drinking area, reading corner, walk in cloak room and lounging area with fully functioning wood burner. Cozy corners, as well as plenty of party space.
• Office/workshop area with phone and internet ports.
• Massive outside space that is perfect for further expansion and workshop / gym areas.
• Well ventilated utility room with sufficient sunlight, fitted with washing machine, washing lines and storage space.
• Extensive Central heating and hot water system via Diesel Boiler. The boat contains heat well during the winter but also stays cool enough (especially downstairs) in summer time....Read full description