Motor BoatsInland CruisersSoldMonarch
New Monarch Eurocruiser Sailaway Additions (lined) delivered November 2020.
One bedroom layout.
An ideal opportunity for someone looking to fit out their own widebeam.
Upgraded engine for river use.
Can be bought zero VAT rated for residential purposes.
Great upgraded specification including heating.
- 240v cabling behind lining with loops at six separate points along boat
- Exterior paintwork, one colour with a coachline
- Two bulkheads (choice of positions)
- Fully lined in Oak or Ash veneer with hardwood trims (painted option available)
- Sprayfoam insulation
- Broken concrete slab/WBP plywood
- Fully windowed including side doors
- Two dividing bulkheads
- Webasto diesel central heating with 3x radiators and 1x heated towel rail
- H&C domestic water system
- 3 x 110Ah Domestic batteries
- 1800W Pure Sinewave Sterling inverter
- 240v Ring main
- Landline hook up
- Galvanic Isolator
- 6 x 240v Double sockets
- 12v Distribution panel
- LED lighting
Factory Fitted Extras
- Euro Cruiser Stern Wheel Steering
- Additions Pack
- Engine Upgrade (60hp)
- Bowthruster 96kgf
- Black Pack (Vents)
- Off White T&G Ceiling
- Off White Cabin Side
- 2.5 Sterling Combi Upgrade
- Immersion Heater
- Navigation Lights
- Water & Fuel Gauges
- Room Bulkheads
- Privacy Doors (x2)
- Back Side Cockpit Doors
- Pram Cover
- Owners Manual
- VAT Exemption Documents
- Delivery to Bray Marina
Forward bedroom area with doors leading to forward cockpit, 240v sockets and radiator. Moving aft to large shower/toilet area. Moving further aft to lounge/galley area. Doors to aft deck with Eurocruiser style seating.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description