The ErgoFit 290 Ocean is for the serious ocean sailor who is exposed to the full fury of the elements and refuses to compromise on safety. With nowhere to hide when a storm rolls in, it is vital to have the best kit on the market to stay safe. In extreme conditions with fierce waves breaking over the deck, a lifejacket is an ocean sailor's most important piece of kit, and the ErgoFit 290 is guaranteed to do the business.
With full ocean layered clothing creating trapped air pockets, the extra buoyancy of the ErgoFit 290 ensures a fast turn speed and the airway is kept well clear of the water whatever the conditions (exceeding ISO 12402-2 standards).
Features include a pocket on the outer cover for an EPIRB, like the McMurdo PLB 220, and a Velcro tab on the bladder for attaching the EPIRB.
The ErgoFit's intelligent cut-away profile allows you total mobility, leaving your body, limbs and hands unhindered and free to move, work and perform. In short, it delivers the reassurance of a professional jacket, coupled with outstanding value for money.
With a powerful range of high-end features, plus unbeatable moulded, 3D fit, cutting-edge style and class-leading buoyancy, Crewsaver's ErgoFit Ocean 290 is the must-have lifejacket for those who demand the ultimate in performance without compromise.
- ISO 12402-2 (275N) approved but with superior buoyancy (290N) to float you higher in the water
- Market-leading inflation chamber to turn you face up fast even when wearing full foul weather ocean kit
- Designed to keep your airway well clear of the water whatever the conditions
- Innovative 3D shaping provides unrivalled fit
- Dynamic cutaway design allows full freedom of movement in extreme conditions
- One universal size
- Twin Lifting Beckets to make retrevial easyRead more