OtherBoat Safety EquipmentLife Jackets & Accessories
The 305-S lifejacket incorporates the latest lifesaving technology. Using a 60g CO2 cylinder, it is ideal for extreme offshore conditions and long distance blue water passage sailing.The 305n buoyancy delivers a fast turnover as well as raising the head and mouth increasing freeboard and preventing secondary drowning a common cause for drowning at sea.
The bright yellow lung is constructed from a durable ‘high visibility’ fabric with reflective tape on both lobes of the lung. Twin shoulder straps and an integrated crutch strap ensure a firm and safe fit minimising ride-up whilst a lifting becket ensures a speedy recovery.
The one piece construction between lung and cover makes re-packing a simple task. The Seago 305-S has a zip closer making this idea for heavy use without the worry of the lifejacket opening accidentally.
- Ocean and Offshore recreational sailing made to ISO 12402-2 CE approved
- Heavy duty water resistant anti-tear Nylon
- 305 Newtons of buoyancy means maximum safety
- UML firing mechanism
- 60g co2 cylinder
- Fitted easy adjustment quick clip crutch strap to create a bespoke fit and minimise ride- up
- Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on the lung. Reflective piping on outer cover
- Adjustable waist belt
- Lifting becket
- Built in Whistle
- one piece construction for easy repacking
- Fleece Collar
- Mesh storage bag included
One size (adult) fits all because of bespoke fit adjustment buckle
Colour: Navy...Read full description