Stunningly crafted to perfectly balance style with practicality, the Predator 60 EVO is the first model of Sunseeker’s major new product development plan with innovative stand out features and a truly sophisticated interior design. Embracing a bold design direction, the model features all-new interior styling, furnishings, textures and materials; the Predator 60 EVO delivers a sophisticated, modern yet sporty style to surprise any owner. The Predator 60 EVO certainly doesn’t sacrifice performance for style. With speeds of up to 32 knots, it cuts a sharp, impressive figure on the open water, with exemplary sea-keeping and unmatched agility. Truly a yacht designed for perfect cruising in luxury.
3 Cabin Layout- Embracing a bold design direction, the model features all-new interior styling, furnishings, textures and materials; the Predator 60 EVO delivers a sophisticated, modern yet sporty style to surprise any owner.
Additional pair Mooring Cleats aft
Air conditioning - High Spec European specification
Air conditioning for the crew cabin
Bow sunbathing cushions with folding back rests
Electric canopy for Aft Cockpit
Fresh water deck wash system
Generator Onan 13kw
Hydraulic Telescopic Gangway
Icemaker fitted in wet bar
Low level LED side deck lights
Marine Electric BBQ Grill
Safe concealed in cabinetry in the master cabin
Stern docking winches
Tender recovery roller system
Underwater lights x 4
Upgraded black water tank
Water purifier for ice maker
Hydro Performance Pack
Ackerman steering for fine tuning of vessel turn.
Auto List Control offering improved comfort and safety.
Humphree Automatic Interceptor System in lieu of the standard Bennet Trim Tabs. with Auto Trim and List Control offering improved fuel economy and faster acceleration.
Proportional rudder gain for faster steering response.
Seastar Optimus EPS Steering system with independent steering cylinders and software upgrade. Reduced turns lock to lock variable against speed. Reduced helm effort variable against speed.
Flow Aligned Rudders designed to optimise hydrodynamic flow off the propellers to help increase efficiency.
Performance AV Package
1. Saloon Samsung 43” Smart 4K QLED Television on a fall and rise system with 4K Blu-ray player. Sonos Amp connecting TV and Blu-ray with two built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
2. Master cabin Samsung 43” Smart 4K QLED Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with the built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
3. Forward cabin 24” Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with the built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
4. Starboard mid guest cabin 24” Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with the built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device. 5. Lower saloon Samsung 32” Television. Sonos Amp connecting TV with the built in Sonance speakers allowing music streaming. Apple TV 4K for streaming content from your Apple device.
6. Cockpit Sonos Amp connecting four Sonance marine speakers allowing music streaming.
7. Platform Sonos Amp connecting two Sonance marine speakers allowing music streaming.
8. Foredeck Sonos Amp connecting two Fusion XS Series 4” marine speakers allowing music streaming. Note. The router is to provide access to the internet via Wi-fi or Cellular data and to allow the user to link to an available marina Wi-fi network. The boat can be fitted with up to 2 SIM cards (user supplied) to access the internet when in range of 3G-4G data signals. This system will give data communications only. Voice communication is not covered. Air time, service agreements and SIM cards shall be the responsibility of the Client.
Simrad AP44 Autopilot system. Simrad Halo4 6kW 4 foot open array Radar with velocity tracker.
Simrad RS90S VHF Radio with DSC function
Simrad Speed/Depth B744V depth/speed/temperature transducer displayed on main displays.
Smart steering wheel with navigation function control.
Two Simrad NSO evo3 16” Multifunction touch screen Chart Plotter display with Simrad GS25 GPS.
Protective Covers Package
Foredeck sunpad cover, aft cockpit sunpad cover, aft cockpit seating cover, aft cockpit table cover
Xenta Smart-stick docking system for Shaft drive at the Helm Console
2 x Additional Scatter Cushions
Aft docking station. Second Xenta Smart-stick docking, Multi panel and horn
All interior scatter cushions to be supplied with a feather filled infill in lieu of standard
Bow Thruster – Sleipner Side-Power SEP170/250T-24V – 10.7hp Stern Thruster – Sleipner Side-Power SEP100/185-24V IP – 8.4hp Both with Proportional Joystick control and upgraded batteries
Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Lower Saloon
Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to Main Stairs
Cadorin Hard Wood Flooring to the Deck Saloon
Chrome heated towl rail 700 x 300mm in the Master and Forward Toilet Compartment
Diamante or Sunbrella premium exterior upholstery upgrade
Dishwasher – Miele integrated Slimline G4680SCVi
Double bedcovers supplied to cover both beds in fwd cabin
Flexiteek composite decking for the side and fore deck (Teak Colour)
Forward Cabin Scissor Berth
Galley induction Hob
Guest En suite – Vanity Tops & Shower Cubicle bulkheads to be finished in Casamood Stone Calacatta Black Smooth Satin Finish in lieu of standard
Hull Band to be moulded in a colour other than the standard white
Interior – Flooring upgrade to Super Luxury Velour Elements Synergy Silver Cloud
Interior – Special Sunseeker Upgrade Fabrics
Interior Blind upgrade
Interior Wood Finish – Smoked Eucalyptus Figured High Sheen Satin
Lewmar 32 Kg Stainless Steel Delta Anchor with 90 Metres of Stainless steel 9.5mm anchor chain
M5 sunseeker Domes to be supplied and fitted.
Piano Black effect console panels with Carbon fibre detailing
Porcelain to be applied to the Ensuite vanity tops, vanity top splash back and shower shelf (if applicable) in all Ensuite bathroom
Preparation for future installation of a Water Maker. Seacock and outlets blanked off. Fresh water feed to tank. Power supply
Radar scanner, Radar chair equipment and VHF aerial to be sprayed jet balck. Radar Scanner to be sprayed using LSA Jet Black. No warranty on Radar Scanner. 2 x M5 Dummy Domes base to be sprayed in Awlcraft Whisper Grey F1204 with the dome to be supplied in Jet Black
Retractable cleats on aft platform corners
Special – Upgraded Black Water combined Grey water tank 435 litres. Grey water via sump box with automatic discharge to the Black water tank. Discharge both Black and Grey water via either a deck mounted fitting or to sea. (this is additional to the upgrade included in the Med Package)
Volvo Penta Trip control, Cruise control and Single lever control. Trip functionality with information about fuel consumption, distance to empty and trip time. Cruise control offers finger tip control of engine rpm to fine tune boat speed for best possible fuel economy. Single lever operation of both engines
Whilst the utmost care is taken in the preparation of the information and details on the Vessel, the accuracy of such information cannot be expressly or impliedly guaranteed. All information and details are intended as a guide only and are not binding and do not constitute part of any terms and conditions. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the Builder, Sunseeker International Limited Model Year runs from the 1st of August to the 31st of July of the following year. Sunseeker London Group offers the details of this Vessel in good faith and cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor expressly or impliedly warrant the condition of the vessel. Any prospective purchaser should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details in order to validate all information. This Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. It is noted that this information may be displayed in various languages; however, the interpretation of the language that shall take precedence shall always be UK English.
...Read full description