A boat for all seas and seasons. The Supermarine Swordfish 36 was designed with two distinct buyers in mind. The first is the experienced yachtsman who wants to go places whatever the weather and the second is the sun-loving enthusiast who appreciates elegance and style.
Both will enjoy the Swordfish as they appreciate the specification and finish of this motor yacht that provides exceptional sea-going comfort and performance due to her soft-ride deep vee hull and flared topsides. Built for Mr John Prentice a founding Director of Supermarine motor boats, this Supermarine Swordfish 36 is for sale with the same broker involved in all transactions since then.
Part One registered for secure transfer of title.
* GRP Superstructure and hull
* GRP Deck with non-slip overlay
* Teak laid cockpit
* Teak rail external trim
* Internal cream leather.
* 2 x Sabre 370hp diesel engines
* Marine transmission gearboxes
* 3-bladed twin screw propellers
* 2 x rope strippers
* Bow thruster
* Whitlock steering system
* Hand-held fire extinguishers and 1 fixed system in the engine room.
* Fischer Pander generator 4000s
* 4 x Engine batteries in 2 banks rated at 12 volts
* Domestic batteries shared with starboard engine battery
* Shore Power System: 220 volts
* Ring main: 7 sockets with 220 volts.
* 2 x Alternators
* Shorepower battery charger.
* 2 x Electric bilge pumps
* 1 x Whale manual bilge pump
* 1 x Electric pressurised freshwater system
* 1 x Hot water immersion (110/240 volt).
* Pulpit, half guard rails and stern boarding ladder deck enclosures
* 1 x CQR 35lb stainless steel anchor
* Chain warp: 6m, rope: 14m
* 1 x Lewmar 700 anchor windlass feeding through a roller
* 1 x Spotlight
* New canopy and screen covers in 2015
* 1 x 240 volt shorepower input
* Navigation lights
* Lowrance X4 fish finder
* Cetrek 727 autopilot
* Azimuth 314AC digital compass
* Navigator MK10 DGPS
* Raymarine Axiom 9" display
* Magnetic Compass.
* 3 Burner gas cooker and electric oven
* 1 x Electrolux RM2200 refrigerator powered by 240 volt/12 volt
* Eberspacher air heating unit
* 2 x Electric heads
* 2 x Showers (electric pump)
* 2 x Shaver points
* CD player.
Care and attention by the current owner
* Bow thruster with separate battery and helm remote control
* Raymarine Axiom 9” display with fishfinder
* New VHF radio with AIS
* New cutlass bearings fitted
* New shaft seals fitted
* Props polished & new rope cutters fitted
* New electric windlass fitted along with new controls at the helm
* Antifoul removed and new coat applied
* Hull polished
* New teak effect synthetic applied in both aft and forward cabins, both head compartments & the aft raised deck area.
* Vinyl wrap applied to helm/cockpit area and to cover original blue band on the hull
* New carbon fibre instrument & switch panels
* New chrome push switches fitted
* New cockpit screen
* New aft & forward cabin windows fitted
* New cockpit upholstery fitted plus helm & crew seats
* Engines & generator serviced.
* All windows replaced in canopy
* New anodes fitted
* Hull polished.
* Props polished
* New forward cabin stereo fitted
* Antifoul applied
* Engines serviced.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in East Cowes, England.
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description