Motor BoatsavailableMenorquin 42 FlybridgeUnited Kingdom
Sasga Menorquin 42 Flybridge - 2018 - Category A
A stunning 'category A' passage-maker offered with a great inventory which includes Twin Volvo D-4 300hp engines, Full Raymarine electronics package, Coppercoat antifouling, Bow thruster, generator, heatingCockpit seating and more. Come and take a no-obligation look around this stunning yacht at Haslar Marina, Gosport.
Finalist at the prestigious MBY Motor Boat Awards
Sasga Menorquin 42 Flybridge
* Full Raymarine suite including:
* Axiom 12" plotter
* Axiom 9" plotter
* Raymarine wind, speed and depth
* Bow thruster
* Fischer Panda PMS 5000i Neo Generator - 4.2W variable speed.
* Inverter PMGI.
* Webasto 5.5 Heating
* Cockpit seating
* Cockpit cushions
* Flybridge cushions
* Electric anchor windlass
* Coppercoat antifouling
* Synthetic teak in cockpit
Sasga Yachts are built in a state of the art shipyard on Menorca. They manufacture the Sasga 34, 42, 54 and 68 using a resin infused process creating a lighter but stronger hull with less waste.
All Sasga models have been awarded RCD Category A status making them one of the safest motor yachts on the market.
Other design features include the incredibly economical Inigo Toledo designed hull, crash bulkheads, wide side-decks, excellent build quality and an element of customisation.
A trip to this factory to oversee the build your new yacht is not going to disappoint or come and see our brokerage Sasga Menorquin 42 at Haslar Marina.
Why you should
* RCD Category A - making them one of the safest motor yachts on the market.
* Strong seaworthy semi-displacement hull
* Amazing build quality
* 1200L fuel tanks that provide 1000 nautical miles at displacement speed
* Advanced boat building methods (in Menorca)
* 2 cabins both with heads and shower
* Twin Volvo D-4 engines
* 300hp each
* 1200L fuel tank capacity (two tanks)
* Shaft driven
* Auto Zipwake trim tab system
* 22knts top speed
* Cruise at 15-17knts
* 1,200 mile range at displacement speeds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com ...Read full description