Motor Boatsunder offerAicon56 Fly
2005 AICON 56 Fly 2 x MAN 800hp Extended Warranty for the Engines & Drives Included *STOCK BOAT* Part Exchange Available...! This 2005 Aicon 56 Fly is a rare find. Presented in excellent condition having been fastidiously maintained with no expense spared by the current owner who has had the boat since 2012. ACCOMMODATION
Day Heads / Shower Room
Full Beam Double Master Cabin / Dressing Area / Ensuite Shower Room
Fwd VIP Double Guest Cabin / Ensuit Shower Room
Twin Guest Cabin
Single Crew Cabin / Ensuite Shower Room KEY FEATURES
• Air conditioning throughout including the crew cabin
• 11.2kw Mase generator
• Besenzoni passerelle
• Raymarine Radar
• Raymarine E120 + E80 Displays
• Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
• Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Speed/Depth/Log)
• Simrad VHF
• Quick Anchor Windlass
• Quick Aft Mooring Winch x 2
• TV to Saloon, Master & Guest Cabin
• Stereo CD to Saloon, Master & Guest Cabins
• Galley Dishwasher
• Washing Machine
• Flybridge Galley with BBQ/Fridge/Wet Bar
• Flybridge Bimini Styling and interior design are not taken lightly with the Italian-built Aicon 56. Her exterior lines are elegant and modern with a rakish superstructure that is accented with a low-slung arch. It is thoughtfully fitted with an extension that positions the radar above the captain’s head. Rail gates are fitted on the side decks, and for boarding astern there is a hydraulic passerelle that can be retracted or deployed from shore by remote control. An impressive mirrored and polished, stainless-steel framed sliding glass door on the afterdeck leads to the main cabin which oozies luxury with it’s high-gloss cherry joinery and cream leather seating that has the detail and lustre of an Italian super yacht. SPECIFICATIONS
Weight: 55,115 lbs.
Fuel capacity: 740 gal.
Water capacity: 212 gal.
Test engines: 2/800-hp MAN diesel inboards
Transmissions/ratio: ZF 350A/2.08:1
Props: 33 x 41 4-blade Radice
Steering: BCS Hydraulic w/power assist
Controls: ZF Mathers electronic
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description