Motor BoatsavailableBeneteauBarracuda 9 Fly
Video Walkaround available
Professional Captain Maintained
220 Engine Hours
This 2012 Beneteau Barracuda 9 Flybridge was first launched in 2014.
The Beneteau Barracuda 9 Fly offers a generous amount for her size - sleeping for two, separate heads, lots of deck space forward and aft, and a flybridge. Nearly all of the equipment from the lower helm is repeated to the upper helm to include bow thruster controls, Furuno fishfinder/chart plotter/radar, trim tabs and electric windlass.
She is powered by a pair of Mercury Verado 200hp outboards, when combined with Beneteau's Airstep hull she easily gets onto the plane and offers economical cruising. She benefits from a wealth of optional extras including heating, hot water, 12v fridge, cockpit table, bow trampoline, Fusion stereo and bow thruster.
The current owner has had a professional captain look after her and is found is excellent condition.
The boat was last polished in June 2020.
* Twin Mercury Verado 200hp Outboard engines
* 220 hours
* Bow thruster with dual controls
* Dual station Lenco trim tabs
* Last service - Early 2019 (At approx. 175hrs)
Hull and Deck
* Blue hull
* 10kg Lewmar Delta anchor and chain
* Electric anchor windlass with dual station controls
* Boarding ladder
* Opening ports
* Cockpit/deck shower
* Windscreen wipers
* Custom S/S Mast support
* Custom S/S Life raft Cradle
* Two searchlights on coachroof with remote control
* 4 x Rod holders
* Electric socket for Cannon downrigger (downrigger not included)
* Twin VHF Aerial
* Silvertex exterior cushions
* Cockpit dining table
* Sunbathing trampoline infil for bow section
* Swim ladder
* Flybrigde cover
* Full interior curtains/ windscreen cover
* Double berth forward cabin
* Helm seat and co pilot seat, both reverse to tables aft of wheelhouse
* 12v Fridge
* Portable gas cooker
* Manual toilet with holding tank
* Fusion stereo with flybridge controls and internal and external speakers
* Eberspacher diesel heating system
* Additional 220v sockets x 2
* Hot water
* Furuno Navnet touch fish finder/chart plotter/radar at both helms
* Nav lights
* Icom M423 VHF with flybridge commander
* 12v socket at both helms
* Engine start batteries (2), replaced in August 2019
* Service battery bank (460Ah), replaced in August 2019
* 2000W Victron Inverter/ Charger
* Cristec 12V Battery charger
* Cockpit courtesy LED lighting
* Electric anchor windlass with polished stainless steel Lewmar anchor
* Searchlights (remote controlled from cabin helm and flybridge)
* Fusion 3 zone sound system with iPod dock and subwoofer
* 240V socket in each cabin and double inverter socket in pilot house
Fuel - 400L (Petrol)
Fresh Water - 100L
Diesel tank for Eberspacher heating - 50L
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT paid
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in Hamble, UK.
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description