Motor BoatsavailableClassic Marine & Classic CraftBourne 43 Flybridge
Bourne 43 Flybridge - 1972
She is a traditional style trawler yacht with aft deck and flybridge which has recently undergone internal modernisation. Large amount of accommodation with two cabins and a shower room and would also suit those considering live aboard or extended cruising.
Perfectly located in the vibrant St Katharine Dock in central London she would make an ideal pied-à-terre at a fraction of the cost of an apartment
* Twin Caterpillar 3160
* 8 cylinder
* 210 hp
* Shaft drive to 3 bladed propellers.
* Cooled by heat exchanger.
* Equipped with 2 engine batteries, 380 amp rating
* 2 domestic batteries, 380 amp rating
* Charged by alternator and mains.
* Diesel capacity 2000 litres in 4 fuel tanks
* 4 x 12v batteries
* Shore power
* Digital battery charger
* Twin coil 65 litre Surecal calorifier
* Navigation lights
* Compass x 2,
* M-Tech VHF radio
* Clock, barometer.
Interior & Domestic
* 6 berths in 2 cabins.
* One heads and shower
* Pressurised hot and cold water from mains supply
* 6 power points,
* 2 doubles, 2 single vee berths.
* Saloon: L shaped seating area with pull out sofabed and doors to aft deck.
* Plenty of storage throughout boat.
* Forecabin: 2 Single vee shaped berths.
* Aft Cabin: Double bed with modernised shower room
* Galley: Fully fitted galley with hob, electric oven with grill, fridge, freezer, washing machine and stainless steel sink
* Flybrige with large area for seating
* Large enclosed cockpit
* Teak on GRP decks
* Boarding ladder
* Guard rails
* 2 hatches
* Lofrans Tiger windlass,
* 2 Danforth anchors
* Various fenders, various warps,
* Cockpit enclosure
* Designed by John Askam and built in 1972 by Bourne Plastics.
* GRP construction with a white hull
* Sand decks and a white superstructure.
* Wheel steering.
* Semi displacement hull.
* Current mooring is active till end March 2020
* Renewed mooring will apply from 1 April till 31 March 2021
* Mooring cost £12,575 including vat.
* Paid in 5 installments during the year
* Water is included
* Electricity is on meters
* 10 pump outs a year for the holding tank
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com ...Read full description