GALEON 410 HTC BRAND NEW MODEL COMING SOON (BASED ON THE SUCCESSFUL 400 FLY) FOR FURTHER DETAILS & EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION PLEASE GET IN TOUCH New model for 2020 ENGINES - 2 x Volvo Penta D6-440 On SHAFTS(Options Available IPS/SHAFT/LEGS) INTERIOR DESIGN - Oak - Matt Paint (Other Wood Options Available) LAYOUT - 2 Cabins + 2 Bathrooms with Separate Shower
- Front Cabin with Standard Double Bed
- 3 Segment Entrance Door & Rotating Aft Saloon Sofa
- Skipper Side Door
- Foldable Fiberglass Table in Cockpit & Flybridge
- Integrated Wet Bar Area on Platform (no equipment) MAIN EQUIPMENT - Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor & Chain
- Electric Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps & Toilets
- Bowthruster with Joystick INTERIOR OPTIONS - Electric Ceramic Cooker (Two Hobs) in Galley (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (130l)
- 2 Separate Shower Compartments in Toilets
- Curtains in Saloon & Cabins EXTERIOR OPTIONS - Standard Bathing platform with Teak or Permateek 900mm
- Teak on Cockpit Deck
- Shower on Bathing platform
- Foldable Seat on Bow
- Cockpit Cover
- Antifouling (Black) ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 12 RV-EU & Transducer B60
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon - Electric Sliding TV LED 32” in Saloon DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER
Length of the hull [m] 11,03 [ft] 36'
Length overall [m] 12,50 [ft] 41'
Beam of the hull [m] 3,95 [ft] 12'11"
Beam overall [m] 4,00 [ft] 13'1"
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] TBD [ft] TBD
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 1000 [US Gal] 264
Water tank capacity [dm3] 450 [US Gal] 118
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] TBD [lbs] TBD
Maximum load [kg] TBD [lbs] TBD
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x166/225
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x324/440
Crew limit TBD
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description