Motor BoatsavailableJeanneauPrestige 42S
Jeanneau Presitge 42S
14m luxury JEANNEAU Prestige 42s yacht built in 2009, refitted in 2019 and is available for
SALE in the Greek Islands. She is able to accommodate up to 4 guests in 2 lovely cabins & up to 10
guest for daily cruising
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Prestige 42 S is issued from the powerful creativity of Jeanneau. Volvo provided the new IPS propulsion, Garroni Design added the architecture and design, Michael Peters supplied the hull forms and Jeanneau Design oversaw engineering and project management. The true strength of Jeanneau is the synthesising of these world-renown talents around a new project.
- Comfptabe cruising speed of 26 knots
- Top speed of 34 knots
- 2 x Volvo Penta inboard diesel engines
- 370HP each with 780 hours
- ONAN 7 KW Generator with 900 Hours
- Electrical sliding hard top sun roof
- Full entertainment centre including a wide screen TV & Radio, with speakers throughout
- Wi-Fi internet (charged accordingly the internet provider prices)
Interior & Domestic
- Accommodation for 4 guests in 2 cabins
- Master and VIP cabins both with en-suite facilities and air-conditioning
- Large Saloon
- Sofa in the Saloon converts to an extra double berth
- Air conditioning with heat and cool settings
- 2 x Spacious sun pads for sunbathing on the bow
- Aft deck has a lovely double sun pad where 4 up to 4 guests can relax
- Large swim platform with boarding ladder
- 2.00m Callegari Tender with a 2.5HP Yamaha Outboard is included
- 2019 re fit includes: new cockpit wooden table. new batteries, new windlass, new sound system Kicker (Source/amplifier/4 woofer/1 subwoofer)
This is a 14m luxury JEANNEAU Prestige 42s yacht built in 2009, refitted in 2019 and is available for SALE in the Greek Islands. She is able to accommodate up to 4 guests in 2 lovely cabins & up to 10 guest for daily cruising.
The master cabin and the VIP cabin both have en-suite facilities and air conditioning. She is beautifully sleek and has real style inside and out.
She cruises comfortably at 26 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 34 knots.
The Main Deck has a modern main saloon with a dining table and a hard top roof electrically opened.All this area has large windows that let in plenty of natural light and offer excellent view.
Another salon is located below the main deck next to the galley with a spacious full length sofa as well as a full entertainment center including a wide screen TV & Radio.
Forward of the bridge, in the yacht’s bow are two spacious sun pads for sunbathing.At the aft deck a double sun pad gives the opportunity for up to 4 guest to relax and enjoy the sun and sea view under way.
The spacious aft swimming platform has a swimming ladder which gives youeasy access to the water.
A small tender (2pax) with an engine of 3.5 hp is located under the doublesun pad.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description