Motor BoatsavailableOcqueteauModel 815
Remarks :Ocqueteau 815
in excellent condition inside and out, fitted with the Nanni 200hp diesel engine with only 460 hours, serviced May 2020, on shaft drive. Very well equipped with bow thruster, gps/fishfinder, VHF and Autopilot. Antifoul and anodes done May 2020. Ready to go. If you are looking for a Beneteau Antares
or Jeanneau Merry Fisher
, this is definitely worth viewing. Call Neil in our Poole office on - Phone number removed -
or more information and walk through videos of this fantastic vessel.
- Adjustable pilot seat
- Two parts sliding door opening to the cockpit
- Table and seats convertible to double berth
- FORWARD CABIN
- Double berth
- Roof hatch
- 2 portholes in the hull
- Large full length wardrobe
- Twin burner gas hob
- stainless-steel sink
- Hot and cold water
- Fridge 42 l
- Fire blanket
- Marine toilet (New 2020)
- Hot and cold water pipes renewed 2018
- Cold water
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. customContactInformation
- Email address removed -
- Antifouled May 2020
- New anodes May 2020
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor winch 700 W
- Navigation lights
- Life ring
- Warps and fenders
- Hummingbird 998C GPS/Fishfinder
- Icom IC-M323G DSC VHF
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
...Read full description
- Nanni 200hp deisel engine with approx 460 hours
- Engine serviced May 2020
- Shaft drive
- 2 x 12v batteries (New 2018)
- Battery charger
- Hydraulic steering
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump (New 2018)
- Shore power
- SERVICE HISTORY:
- The boat was totally overhauled by Huggins Marine Plymouth prior to purchase in June 2018 including service, anti foul and new anodes.
- Further extensive refurbishment works were then carried out at the RMYC at sellers expense in June and July.
- The engine was winterised in November 2018 by Southern Marine Services based in the RMYC.
- The engine etc were serviced in March 2019 by Southern Marine Services. The boat was anti fouled and new anodes fitted .
- The engine was winterised in November 2019.
- In April/May 2020 the engine etc was serviced by Southern Marine Services. The boat was anti fouled and new anodes fitted.
- Copies of all receipts for servicing, repairs etc if required.