Princess 415, 1988
Twin Volvo TAMD 61A 306hp 1196hours, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon. Many updates and upgrades / improvements have been carried out and completed keeping her in top order. Well loved and cared for boat.
* Twin Volvo Tamd 61A
* 1196 hours approx. - July 2020
* Shaft drives
* 3 bladed propellers
* Trim tabs
* Cruising speed of around 14-15 knots
* Maximum speed 20 knots.
* 25-30 litres/hour at 12 knots
* Lifted out of the water every year by current owner
* Antifouled, anodes October 2018
* Stern glands replaced 2016
* New trim tabs 2014
* Last service 2018
* 2018 - New stb fuel tank, New turbos, New exhaust elbows, shafts realigned, New cutlass bearings
* 2 x Domestic batteries - 2018
* 2 x Engine batteries - 2018
* 1 x Generator battery - 2019
* 12v electrics throughout,
* Shore power
* Sterling 30A battery charger,
* Onan 7kw generator - serviced 2019
* Electrical distribution board - 2014
* Garmin 2010C Chartplotter - with flybridge fittings
* Furuno NX300 Navtex,
* Cetrek 727 Autopilot,
* Seatalk Echosounder,
* NASA clipper log/speed
* Simrad RD68 VHF SC radio
* Raytheon R10xx Radar - requires attention
* Depth - Raytheon ST60
* Log - Clipper
* Helm indicator.
Interior & Domestic
* 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
* 2 x heads and shower with electric flush toilets
* New carpets upholstery curtains 2015
* Pressurised hot water
* Large owners cabin with centreline double and en-suite forward.
* Guest cabin to starboard midship with double berth.
* U shaped galley with plenty of storage and cupboards
* Hot water cylinder with immersion heater + engine heating,
* 2 ring electric cooker,
* Full size fridge 240v + 12v-240v converter,
* Double galley sink.
* Inner helm station to starboard with twin console and easy access to all systems controls.
* Saloon with L shaped settee to starboard
* Settee which can be used as a pulman style berth
* Holding tank 2014
* GRP Deck
* Electric anchor windlass with chain
* 3 windscreen wipers
* Assorted warps and fenders.
* Outboard Engine Bracket
* Cockpit cushions
* Boarding ladder
* Cockpit shower
* Ocean safety 6 man life raft - needs servicing - by separate negotiation
* 2 x electric bilge pumps
* 1 x manual bilge pump
* Flybridge Tonneau
* Flybridge seat and helm covers
* Cockpit enclosure
* Previous Bills of Sale
* Highfield 3M rib tender - by separate negotiation
* Mariner outboard - by separate negotiation
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description