Motor BoatsavailableSeamasterModel 30
SEAMASTER 30 – 1988 – Twin Thornycroft 60HP Diesel engines. 6 berths, New Autoterm heating system, Manual anchor winch, recently antifouled. Presented in good condition. Large aft cabin and spacious saloon, forward V cabin make this an ideal family cruiser with toilet and shower compartment in saloon and heads in owners aft cabin.
* Twin Thorneycroft 60hp Inboard diesel.
* Approx 2608 hrs.
* Fuel tank 454 Ltrs
* Shaft driven with 3 blade prop.
* Cruising Speed: 10 kn at rpm
* Hull Speed: 14 kn at rpm
* 3 Batteries
* Batteries charged by engine and solar panel
* Solar panel
* Immersion heater
* Autoterm Heating New 2019- Outlets in all cabins
* 12v and 240v power
* Garmin Ecomap Plus. 65CV Chart plotter New 2020
* Standard horizon VHF New 2020
* Garmin GPS 128
* Furuno Rader
* Navico Wheel pilot
Interior & Domestic
* FORWARD CABIN - A supremely spacious area with a V- berth located to forward ahead of dinette and galley area. Dinette is located to port side with social seating and a conversion to an additional double berth. Galley is located directly opposite the dinette and slightly ahead of heads compartment. The heads compartment consists of a head to holding tank - 237 Ltrs, basin and shower .This entire area is extremely light and well presented.
* AFT CABIN - with a further double berth to starboard. Wardrobes and storage and a heads with basin are incorporated in this beautifully kept cabin.
* COCKPIT - cleverly designed cockpit with easy access from port and starboard sides. Helm position is located to port with very good visibility and a co pilot seat in located to starboard.. To the aft of the cockpit is ample seating allowing for great social space and storage underneath.
* 2 burner hob, oven and grill
* Sink and drainer
* Water tank - 330 Ltrs
* Superb stowage space
* Anchor and Chain
* Fender and Warps
* Bathing Ladder
* 4 Cleats on port and starboard
* Pulpit rail
* Grab rails
* Electric Bilge pump
* Manual Bilge pump
* Gas detector
* Canopy to aft of centre cockpit
* External window covers
Approx Air draft - 2.50 - 2.70 mtrs
By separate negotiation
* Seago 6 Man liferaft
To Be confirmed
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description