2013 Bavaria 35 Hard Top fitted with a single Volvo Penta D6-370 (1x370hp) with 252 hours. Miss Moneypenny has been known to us from new and is on her second owner. She has been extremely well maintained and was last serviced in January 2019 so is ready for the season.
She has a great specification including heating, bow thruster, Garmin navigation equipment etc etc Contact Ben Nichols on - Phone number removed - r email - Email address removed - to arrange a viewing
Items fitted to actual boat
* Z-drive with hydraulic steering
* VHF-cabling, incl. antenna
* Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 4010 with GPS
* Bowthruster SE 60
* Upgrade Touch-Navigation with Garmin GPSMAP 7012
* Galvanised anchor & chain
* Electric windlass
* TV 22" in Saloon with 2 x USB plug and DVD-device, CD receiver (AM/FM)
2 Speakers in Saloon & 2 speakers in cockpit
* Dock for iPod, amplifier 200W
* Active subwoofer, remote control in cockpit,
* TV cabling digital & analog, incl antenna
* Electric & manual bilge pump
* Fenders & warps
* Navigation lights
* Bow sun cushions
* Cockpit cushions and sunpad
* Cockpit fridge 12V
* Sliding cockpit roof. The one in the photos is the winter one, the summer one has been fitted now for the summer season
* Hot & cold cockpit shower
* L shaped saloon settee to port, which can be turned into an additional double berth (to make a total of 6 berths) - Brand new hydraulic leg included but will need fitting.
* Stowage below seating.
* LED downlights with stowage above settee.
* Galley to starboard with 80L, 12V fridge
* Ceramic stove top
* Double stainless steel sink with cover & ample storage.
* Heads with electric flush toilet & holding tank. Disposal via seacock and deck suction.
* Washbasin & pressurised hot & cold shower.
* Storage cupboards.
* Aft cabin with two single berths that convert into a large double, stowage, settee & downlights.
* Forward cabin has a large V berth, wardrobe, stowage and reading lights.
* Interior wood in solid and veneer in mahogany.
* Blinds fitted throughout.
* Diesel heating
Cockpit includes Luxury helm seat with helmstand pedestal incl. seat and steering wheel elevation.
Stainless steel cupholders
Cockpit upholstery in 'Suntex'
Cockpit drinks fridge
Large seating area with cockpit table and wetbar cover in solid wood.
Double sunpad with vast amounts of stowage below
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.