Motor BoatsOffshore CruisersavailableLinssen
1996 Linssen Grand Sturdy 400 AC fitted with a single Volvo Penta TAMD41 diesel engine (145hp) with circa 3,500 hours. The Linssen 40 AC is in great condition for her age and is well equipped. Her inventory includes heating, bow and stern thrusters, teak decking to cockpit and side decks, 6kw generator, Raymarine E7 touchscreen plotter, folding mast etc
She is currently lying in Stevesweert in Holland and will be motored to the UK in April/May 2020
She has recently been surveyed with no major faults found. Please contact Ben Nichols on - Click here to reveal phone number -
r email - Click to contact -
for more information.
* Interior mahogany with blue leather upholstery
* Aft cabin 2 single beds
* Forward cabin 2 single beds
* Galley/dinette with ceramic electric hob, microwave and oven. Fridge and ample cupboards and drawers.
* The dinette table can convert to a double berth.
* Bath/wet room has vacuum toilet wash basin and shower.
* Separate wardrobe with ample hanging rail and shelves.
* Saloon has L shaped seat and solid wood table, LCD TV, radio/cd player, inner helm with leather seat and chart table
Items fitted to actual boat
* Aluminium folding mast
* Electric anchor winch
* Search light
* Deck wash pump
* Shore power connection
* Maxview 16 inch remote TV satellite dish
* Rope fender all round
* Stainless steel protection strips to hull
* Outside helm with leather seat.
* Full solid teak decking throughout to rear and side decking.
* Full size rear deck bimini in blue.
* Stainless steel davits.
* Intergrated deck boxes.
* Low level swim platform with shower
* Forward and stern thrusters.
* Flag and pole.
* All hatches have mosquito and radiant black out units fitted.
* Hinged window in saloon
* Solid wood side door next to helm.
* Eberspacher D5L air heater.
* 50 litre clarifier with immersion heater.
* 150 litre black water tank with sea water macerator pump to overboard.
* Onan 6KW generator
* Raymarine E7 touch chart plotter.
* Autopilot fixed and secondary
* VDO compass and repeater
* VDO depth sounder and repeater
* VDO rudder indicator and repeater
* VDO log and repeater
* Shipmate RS8300 VHF
As I am a retired engineer I have maintained the main engine and generator engine myself ensuring oil and filters changed every season and the fuel tanks kept full every winter and followed the manufactures spec on all other servicing aspects.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description