RIBs and Inflatable BoatsScorpion9.75mUnited Kingdom
A very nice example of the Scorpion 9.75 RIB, with twin Evinrude E-Tec engines kicking out a whopping 300hp apiece.
This is an extremely well looked after scorpion that is just perfect for enjoying with family and friends, that packs a punch with a max speed of 60kts - you could be in Yarmouth having lunch and a glass of rosé in sub 5 minutes from the lip of Lymington river. CONTANGO is currently in her second ownership and has had no expense spared when it comes to upkeep. She is well specified with flexi teak deck laid throughout and her huge stowage lockers giving you more than enough room for the likes of skies, wake boards and many other toys.
This layout offers 2 x mushroom seats behind the helm, and a further jockey seats towards the rear for four more passengers, plus a large bench seat before the transom.
There is also a forward bench seat and a forward sunbathing/deck area. She represents excellent value when you consider the engines and the timeless deep-v hull from Scorpion. The tubes are still in incredible condition, only having a rubbing strip replaced since new. The radar arch was replaced in 2020 with a new solid stainless steel piece with a towing eye, making her an immense machine when it comes to towing.
Scorpion RIBs are the ultimate, elegant day boat with a strong racing heritage. Scorpion RIBs was set up with a mission to build the world’s best RIB. Hand built and based in Lymington UK since 1996, Scorpion RIBs can often be found working as chase boats for some of the World’s top sailing teams. CONTANGO is not to be missed.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft
Directive) and is categorised B – Offshore.
Engine & Gearboxes:
* 2016 Twin EVINRUDE 300hp four-stroke petrol outboard engines with 4-bladed stainless steel propeller.
* Twin throttle Evinrude controls and digital instrumentation.
* Kill cord.
* Evinrude mangement computer.
Maintenance & Performance:
* Maximum Speed: c. 60 knots.
* Engine Hours: Port circa 185.5 Starboard circa 186.8 hours as of June 2021.
* Engines serviced every year.
Propulsion & Steering:
* Hydraulic power steering system.
* 12V ships system.
* Three sea guarded heavy-duty marine batteries, charged by engine alternator.
* Two electric Rule bilge pumps.
* Total capacity of 320 litres / 70 gallons.
* Icom VHF radio.
* Plastimo Compass.
* Raymarine C120 Chart plotter.
* Raymarine Radar.
* 12V Navigation lights.
* Kenwood Sound system with speakers.
* Bow, foredeck and aft stowage lockers.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
* Marine leather upholstery in White with black piping trim.
* Covers for console in black.
* Fire extinguishers ***service dates unverified***.
* Coastal flares ***service dates unverified***.
This boat is being offered for sale on brokerage. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Like our Facebook page for instant updates of the arrival of new stock, reductions and special offers http://www.facebook.com/bhgmarine
...Read full description