Sailing BoatsRacing BoatsCorby41.5
Independent Bear is a very well renowned and succesful Corby 41.5 from the pen of John Corby.
The Corby 41.5 was constructed with a Carbon Kevlar and light weight foam core. 'Independent Bear' has a track record which speaks for itself and having had a major refit in 2009, she has remained as one of the best examples of the Corby's currently on the market.
This Corby 41.5 comes with its own cradle.
* Eight berths with an option of having ten by replacing extra pipe cots in main saloon.
* Two berths in forecabin with heads to the port side.
* Main Saloon with two berths.
* Two setee berths and two pipe cots in aft cabin.
* Galley to the port side.
* Navigation station to the starboard side.
* Standard Horizon CP-300 chart Plotter, with AIS, cockpit repeater.
* Icom VHS.
* B&G Racing Instruments, " XFFD cockpit 5x20/20 mast.
* Raymarine ST70 smartpilot ram.
* Two 110 ah batteries, 3 way isolater, all instrumentation via bluewater systems circuit breakers, volts/amps display.
* Fusion sound system , interior+deck speakers.
* Mechanical bilge pumps.
* Rulemate 1100 electric bilge pump, auto with alarm.
* Two Harken 46 2 speed check winches aft.
* Two Harken 46 2 speed mainsheet winches.
* Two Harken 50 3 speed genoa winches.
* Two Harken 46 2 speed halyard winches.
* Spinlock XTS powerclutches.
Sails and Rigging
* Carbon Mast.
* Carbon boom.
* Carbon Spinnaker pole.
* Carbon Millenium 1 Main 2012.
* Kevlar Offshore Main 2009.
* Carbon Millenium 1 No 1 130 %.
* Kevlar No 3.
* Kevlar Code 1.
* Kevlar Code 4.
* Millenium 1.
* Spinnaker X2.
* Asymmetric's X2.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT Paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in Swansea Wales.
* © 220 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description