ribsforsale and Ballistic RIBs are proud to introduce the 7.8 RIB with twin Yamaha engines. This is the ultimate 7.8 and offers you the very best in performance and also long-range cruising comfort.
This Ballistic 7.8 twin rig RIB is made for spending extensive time out on the water and also for longer trips at higher cruising speeds. She is extremely comfortable at cruising above thirty knots and will go on to fifty if required, when the conditions are right of course.
The layout of the Ballistic 7.8 RIB comprises of an open foredeck, a double console seat, four single jockey seats and a three-person rear bench. Each seat provides storage beneath and there is further space in the bow seating area for lines and fenders. The 7.8 RIB has plenty of hand-holds throughout the vessel ensuring that you can move around as safely as possible when under way.
As with all RIBs in the Ballistic family, the 7.8 twin rig has a comprehensive specification that includes range leading equipment from Garmin and Fusion electronics. The addition of the Seastar power steering system over the single engine version of the 7.8 makes driving the twin rig both easy and rewarding. It has never been easier to extract the awesome performance from this amazing hull as it is with the twin-engine version. A must drive for any RIB nut!
Other smart features have been incorporated into the Ballistic 7.8 twin rig RIB include the top of the range Yamaha digital screens which work alongside the Garmin screen to ensure that you get all engine, navigation and depth information that you need. Having two engines means having two stainless-steel fuel tanks and with two separators and two isolators. The total fuel capacity onboard the boat is 450 litres (2 x 225) and that can get you a long way!
The are some opportunities to customise the twin rig to fit your style of boating so please get in touch if you have a concept and would like our help to realise it. We have many happy Ballistic owners who have taken advantage of this process so do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email: - Click to contact - or call us on - Click here to reveal phone number -
• Grey and Charcoal Hypalon Tubes with Grab Handles (Optional Charcoal).
• White Gel Coated GRP Hull (Two Optional Grey).
• Unique, three-piece ladder chassis construction.
• “V” Shape forward seating area with storage beneath.
• Double front Console seat with access to further storage and Picnic table.
• Two single jockey seats with storage within and stainless-steel handrails.
• Triple Rear Bench Seat with storage within.
• Anchor Locker with Anchor, Chain & Rope.
• Premium Weatherproof Silvertex Upholstery.
• 2 x 225 Litre Fuel Tank.
• Triple battery system (Port engine, Starboard engine and house engine) with isolator and low voltage cut off.
• Twin Bilge pumps with auto function.
• Yamaha Digital Engine Screen.
• Steering Compass.
• Garmin Touchscreen GPSmap.
• Garmin 115i VHF / DSC Radio.
• Fusion BB100 Marine Stereo System.
• LED Deck Lights.
• Picnic Table.
• Stainless steel cup holders with drains.
• Seastar Electro-Hydraulic Steering.
• Double Stainless-Steel A-Frame with Tow-eye, Navigation Lights and LED Driving lamps.
• Fishing rod holders on port and starboard of the A-Frame.
• Yamaha F250HP Outboard Engine. (Optional Yamaha F300 Upgrade)
• Console Cover.
• Full Boat Cover.
• Flexi Teak Effect Decking.
#yourribforlife Read more