An exquisite synthesis of form and function...
What started over 95 years ago with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant, they are also the delightful outcome of a remarkable design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The thrill of the Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
The 620 Acapulco Sport blends the classic Boesch silhouette with latest-generation design. The cockpit design was refreshed, as well as the sunbed with elevated wedge towards the cockpit. The 620 Acapulco Sport has a generous swim platform as on the model Sunski 625.
The newly developed hull, combined with the traditional Boesch power train concept, creates a new dimension in boating and waterskiing. At slalom speeds, the wake stays compact and soft.
The comfortable deck and the spacious cockpit offer ample room for five to six people, thanks to the proven L-shaped lounge configuration. There’s plenty of space for skis and gear under the foredeck and sundeck.
The body stands out with its Boesch mahogany look, a gently curved gunwale, and decorative maple inlays.
The new engine technology not only features reduced emissions but also cuts fuel consumption. Piktronik synchronous motor with 50 kW power output, 216 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 216 V and capacity of 165 Ah. Energy content 35.6 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 26km
• Option 1 - Piktronik synchronous motor with 80 kW power output, 360 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 360 V and capacity of 198 Ah. Energy content 71.3 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 45km
• Option 2 - Piktronik synchronous motor with 100 kW power output, 432 V operating voltage, lithium rechargeable batteries with 432 V and capacity of 220 Ah. Energy content 95 kWh. Range at 40km/h: approx. 60km
CE-certified, design category C.
• Length (hull): 6.20m
• Length overall: 6.70m
• Beam (hull): 2.15m
• Beam with rubber rubrails: 2.20m
• Draft: 0.54m
• Weight: 1350kg
• 1 Tachometer with separate digital display
• 1 Voltmeter
• 1 VDO Sumlog HS speedometer
• 1 12-V battery rated 100 Ah, with cover
• Navigation lights
• 1 Portable lamp with cable
• 1 Signal horn
• 1 Explosion-proof engine compartment vent fan
• 1 Dashboard power outlet, 12 V DC
• 1 Ignition switch with start and park positions
• 1 Master circuit breaker
• 1 Electric bilge pump
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• 1 Combination paddle/boat hook
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Special anchor
• 1 Anchor line, 20m
• 2 Mooring lines
• 1 Fog horn
• 1 Distress flag
• 1 Flagstaff with Boesch pennant
• 4 Fenders
• 1 Engine manual
• 1 Tool kit
• 1 fire extinguisher 2kg
• 1 Bow eye
• 1 Large luxury wraparound windshield
• Luxury upholstery and carpets
• Chrome-plated bronze hardware
• 1 Lockable glove compartment
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Transom swim platform cover
• All-weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Snap-in rain canopy with canopy duffel bag
• Side panels for snap-in rain canopy
• Aft cockpit awning (walk-through)
• PerfectPass cruise control
• VDO depth sounder
• Electric cigarette lighter
• Single-blade electric windshield wiper
• Ski tow pylon, installed
• Boesch release, installed
• Wakeboard pylon adapter
• Wakeboard pylon
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna installed, with 2 loudspeakers
• Refrigerator with dual battery package, installed
• Additional flotation cushions (with Boesch logo)
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Chrome lettering
• Pad frame, basic version
• Transport cradle, seaworthy crate
• Hour meter
• Electric clock
• Navigation centre
• Shore power inlet
• Battery charger
• Road trailer
A full range of options are available, this includes a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs.
Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Boesch Boats UK for more information about this boat.
Boesch Boats UK is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Click here to reveal phone number -
E - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority....Read full description