Sailing BoatsBeneteauOceanis Clipper 323United Kingdom
This Beneteau Oceanis 323 Clipper was built by Beneteau to a design by Groupe Finot in 2006. Blue GRP hull with style stripes. Alloy toe rail. White GRP superstructure with moulded non-slip to decks. Cast iron fin keel Spade rudder. Wheel steering with leather covered wheel, which swivels to side for access. Aft self draining cockpit. Teak cockpit seats and transom. Last out of the water January 2018 when the hull was polished, anodes changed and she was copper-coated. A 2013 survey report is available upon request.
The Beneteau 323 Clipper has six berths in three cabins with full standing headroom throughout with a maximum of 6' 4".
There are two separate double sleeping cabins, one forward and one aft, both with good sized berths, stowage and hanging lockers. In the saloon there are two settee berths with a fixed dining table with dropleaves. The Saloon has lots of storage behind and below the cushions. All internal lights have been upgraded to LEDs. There is also a TV/DVD play mount in the saloon with a masthead aerial.
The chart table is to starboard with chart stowage and electrical panel. The galley is opposite to port with twin burner gas cooker with grill and oven, large stainless steel sink with 160 litres freshwater capacity supplying hot and cold pressurised water to galley, heads and transom shower, refrigerated cool box. All crockery and cutlery included.
Exceptionally large heads compartment with Jabsco marine toilet with holding tank, shower, washbasin and oilskin hanging locker. Webasto 2000 diesel fired hot air heating with two outlets. Blinds to all hatches and windows.
Large aft cockpit area with folding table, folding wheel and full cockpit enclosure.
- Brittany 16Kg anchor with chain and warp
- Quick electricl anchor windlass
- Self draining anchor locker
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Teak coachroof grabrails
- Dune zipped mainsail cover with lazyjacks
- Dune sprayhood
- Dune cockpit enclosure
- Teak folding cockpit table
- Winter cover
- Folding Wheel
- Outboard stowage bracket on pushpit
- Transom shower
- 8 x Fenders
- 4 x Warps
- All over Winter cover new 2016
- Dinghy - Waveco Ulrtra 2.5m New 2016
- Cockpit cushions
- Cleaning materials
- Plastimo steering compass on binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth, speed/log on the binnacle
- Raymarine ST60 Windspeed/direction on the binnacle
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot on binnacle (factory fitted)
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with integrated AIS with 2018 charts
- Raymarine 2KW Radar
- Raymarine 54E DSC VHF with command mic
- Raymarine Dragon Fly 5 Pro plotter, sonar and fishfinder (new 2018)
- CD/Radio with speakers in saloon and cockpit
- Combined VHF aerial and hawk at the masthead
- Tricolour and white masthead lights with LED bulbs
- Steaming light on mast
- Anchor light at top of the mast
- Bow and stern deck level navigation lights
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Automatic Fire extinguisher in engine bay
- Fire blanket
- Gas Alarm
- CO Detector
- Smoke Alarm
- RORC Offshore flare pack plus anti collision whites with cannister new 2018
- Cockpit harness points
- 2 x Lifejackets with harnesses
- Deck light
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Man overboard rescue sling
- Emergency tiller
- First Aid kit
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
Located abaft the companionway, Yanmar 3YM20 three cylinder 21hp diesel engine. Electric start. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Shaft drive to three bladed folding propeller. Spinning disk rope cutter on the shaft. 65 litres fuel capacity, giving an approximately 250-mile range at 6 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 7 knots. Engine last serviced January 2018.
3 x 12-volt batteries (1 x engine battery, 2 x service batteries) charged by the alternator on the engine. Shorepower system with a battery charger. Battery Management system and galvanic isolator fitted.
Sails & Spars
...Read full description
Masthead rigged Bermudan sloop. Deck stepped Anodised aluminum mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging. Rigging last checked inspected in 2016. Terylene running rigging replaced 2016. Rod kicker. Spinnaker deck gear. Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Facnor SD130 headsail furling system. All lines led aft to the cockpit with 10 x Spinlock jammers.
- 2 x Harken 40 self-tailing two-speed sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken 32 self-tailing control line winches.
- Battened Mainsail, Laminate 2016, condition very good
- Furling Genoa, Laminate 2016, condition very good
- Furling Genoa, Dacron, 2006 condition fair