United Kingdom200311.98 m/39 ft
The Beneteau Oceanis 393 is a fast family cruiser with good performance, comfortable accommodation for up to six and easy handling under power or sail. This particular, one owner example has the three cabin, two head layout, all in very good order down below, deep fin keel and Volvo Penta D2-55 55hp diesel engine. She was highly specified from new with teak side decks, cockpit seats, bathing platform and also the cockpit sole, rope cutter, inverter, Raymarine nav gear, lazy jacks, remote electric winch and lots more. Just reduced to a very competitive £67,500.
Accommodation for six in three cabin layout with two heads.
Forecabin with large double berth to port, and drawers beneath, seat and large hanging locker with shelves to starboard, opening hatch above and two fixed hull portlights. Access from master cabin to en-suite heads with marine toilet and GRP lid to holding tank, wash basin, shower and opening hatch.
Main saloon with U-shaped dinette seating eight with stowage beneath, radio/CD player, 1 opening pot and 2 fixed ports, large panoramic perspex window and 2 x opening hatches. Fully equipped galley with stainless steel sink & drainer, with hot and cold mixer tap, 90l icebox with refrigeration unit, Eno 2 burner hob, oven and grill and ample storage. Navigation station to port, chart table with stowage beneath and wooden navigators seat.
Aft heads to starboard side with marine toilet, sink and opening port light.
Two equal status double aft cabins port and starboard, both with hanging lockers , opening port lights to cockpit and fixed port lights to hull and deck head lights.
Bright, cherry stained finish to woodwork with R"eps Bleu Marine Points Jaunes" upholstery and curtains throughout. Cherry cabin sole and 6 speaker surround sound system
Mechanical and Electrical
- Volvo Penta D2-55 55hp Diesel on shaft leading to fixed pitch 3 blade propeller with rope cutter
- Shore power supply
- Smart Sterling Power alternator to battery charger
- 3 x Batteries with emergency 3 way connection to emergency start engine
- Sine 250W Inverter
- Electrical galvanic isolator
- Link Battery Management (needs new inner fuse)
- Solar panels (one on deck near mast, second on port side transom left of ladder)
- Hot & cold pressurised water system throughout the vessel with hot water from calorifier/immersion
- Plastimo Olympic 135 helmsman's compass.
- Raymarine Tridata.
- Raymarine 6000+ autopilot.
- Raymarine wind speed/direction.
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF.
- Dual station ICS Nav 6 GPS system with repeater in cockpit
- Raymarine RL70C radar.
- Chartplotter with card
- Clock and barometer.
- Garmin hand-held GSPMAP 76.
- ICOM hand-held IC-M21 VHF. Electronic weather forecaster
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector
- PC Station with navigation software & dongle (connects from laptop to TV swivel to view from chart table or saloon to watch TV
- Chart table professionaly extended by Fox's of Ipswich to allow for laptop and electronics
- Full folding custom made cockpit canopy/ with removable back and sides and stainless steel frame (needs some attention to canvas and zips but cost over 4K when new).
- Wheel steering with instrument panel on pedestal.
- Cold water deck shower.
- Teak side decks, cockpit seats, bathing platform and cockpit sold
- Remote electric anchor winch (allows you to deploy anchor from anywhere on the boat)
- Dinghy and outboard
- Stainless steel pushpit, open pulpit, stanchions and guardrails.
- Sliding boarding gate for transom access
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- 85L WC Holding tank
- Rope cutter
- 2 x Lewmar 48 genoa sheet winches
- 1 x Lewmar 40 winch to coachroof.
- All lines led back to cockpit for safe handling at sea.
- Spinlock XT Jammers
Sails and Spars
Anodised aluminium deck stepped mast and boom and all lines led aft to cockpit. Stainless steel 1 x 19 standing rigging (2003) and terylene running rigging (2003). Forestay with mechanical genoa furling gear.
- Semi full batten mainsail
- Lazy jacks and zippered boom bag (original - fair condition)
- Genoa (original - fair condition)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description