Sailing BoatsGib'SeaModel 312United Kingdom
Gibsea 312 - 1991
Fin keel, 2016 Yanmar 3YM30, 31HP, Tiller steering, Sleeps 7 in 2 cabins plus saloon, New fuel tank 2019, Hot and cold pressurised water,
* Yanmar 3YM30 31HP inboard fitted 2016.
* Last serviced 2020
* Gland seal replaced 2016
* 260 running hours
* New 3 blade Prop 2016
* New Fuel tank 2019 - 55 Litres
* Approximately using 1.25 ltrs an hour at 5 knots cruising speed
* 2 Batteries replaced 2017
* Plug in Battery charger
* Shore power
* Hot water with tank/calorifier and immersion with shore power use
* Raymarine Tridata Speed, Depth
* Raymarine ST60 Wind
* Garmin 128 GPS
* Wind indicator
* Raymarine Tiller Auto Pilot
* Raymarine VHF
Sails,Spars and Rigging
* BM Mainsail
* BM JIB with new UV stripe 2017
* Regularly serviced
* Gennaker plus all the running gear
* Storm sail
* Spinnaker Pole
* Rigging plus 10years
* Running rigging plus 10 years
Interior & Domestic
* Sleeps 7 in 2 Cabins and Saloon
* Standing headroom Approx 1.83 metres.
* Fitted with a sea toilet, shower and wash hand basin. Pressurised hot and cold fresh water. Wet locker in the head
* Holding tank
* The navigation table is to starboard
* The galley is equipped with a two ring gas cooker with grill and oven. Coolbox, Two stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water with new pump fitted July 2020
* Saloon with C-shaped seating to port with folding dining table, settee berth opposite and stowage areas
* Forecabin with V-berth, infill to form a double, beneath berth stowage
* Aft cabin with double berth and hanging locker.
* Plough anchor with chain and warp
* Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
* New Guard rails 2018
* Stainless steel boarding ladder
* 2 Harken 16 Self tailing Winches
* Mid-ship cleats
* Blue Mainsail cover
* Blue sprayhood new 2017
* Various warps and fenders
* Liferaft (Needs a service)
* Bilge pump
* Radar Reflector
By separate negotiation
* Avon Tender
* Yamaha 3HP outboard
* Bill Of Sale from 1998
* Gib'sea 312 built by Gibert Marine in France in 1991 to a Rob Humphreys design.
* White GRP hull with style stripes, superstructure and decks with moulded non-slip surfaces.
* Cast iron fin keel.
* Tiller steering to spade hung rudder.
* Aft self draining cockpit with teak laid cockpit seats. Alloy toe rails. Self draining gas bottle stowage, Anchor stowage locker.
* She has been very lightly used and never used in heavy weather over the last 20 years,a delight to sail.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description