Moody 35 Centre Cockpit, 1991
Fin keel, Thornycroft T80 35hp, 2800 hours, wheel steering, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, well equipped an maintained, sails were new in 2012 and the rigging was replaced in 2015, she is fitted with electric windlass and has a full cockpit enclosure
* Thornycroft T80
* 2800 hours
* Shaft drive
* Rope cutter
* 2 blade brass propeller (2015)
* Stern gland – Volvo (2015)
* Professionally serviced March 2019
* Calorifier C-Warm water tank with immersion heater and cut-off thermostat to engine water. (2014)
* 3 x 132v x 110 batteries (2015)
* 240v ring main
* Chargemaster 12/25-3 Battery charger (2016)
* Battery monitor
* Shore power lead.
* Solar panel 80 watts
* 2 x 12 v sockets
* Radar – Furuno (2005)
* Compass – Plastimo
* Digital Yacht C-Map Chart Plotter with AIS transponders - (2013)
* Log – Raymarine, speed (2014)
* Log – Raymarine, depth (2014)
* Log – Raymarine, wind (2014)
* Windex - Raymarine Short Arm Wind transducer (2014)
* Autopilot – Raymarine (2015)
* Autohelm repeater(2015)
* Rudder angle indicator (2003)
* Icom M505 VHF - (2015) with hand held cockpit extension
* GPS – MLR (2003)
* GPS – repeater (2003)
* Target Navtex Pro plus (2003)
* Target communicator receiver (2003)
* Weatherman (2003)
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Kemp alloy double spreader sloop mast
* Furlex (2006)
* Main Sail stackpack with lazy jacks (2013)
* Stainless steel standing rigging (2015)
* Spinnaker pole
* Kemp fully battened main sail (2012)
* Kemp Furling (genoa) headsail (2012)
Interior and Domestic
* 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
* 1 x heads and shower
* Pressurised hot and cold water
* Interior finished in teak wood.
* Headroom 1.85m (6’)
* 240 sockets in all cabins
* Kenwood radio with CD - 2014
* Deck hatches - replaced 2015
* Aft cabin with double berth, settee and vanity unit with 2 top lockers,
* Forward cabin with 2 single berths with optional infill to make a double berth.
* Vanity unit with drawers under and hanging and storage lockers,
* Saloon with L shaped settee to starboard and settee to port
* Large drop-leaf saloon table, water tanks under settees,
* Navigation area to port with teak chart table with lifting lid to chart storage etc,
* 3 drawers under.
* Instrument panel.
* Water level monitor
* Galley to starboard with 2 sinks
* Plastimo gas cooker with 2 burners, oven and grill.
* Top opening fridge/freezer with 240v shore power or 12v option (New 2016).
* Top opening cool box.
* Storage cupboard, bin cupboard with storage under.
* Opening port light.
* Heads to port with folding shower screen,
* Hand basin with mirrored cupboards above and cupboard under.
* Shaving light with 240v razor socket.
* Wheel Steering
* GRP decks
* Cockpit seating and deck finish – solid teak wood (New 2015)
* Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits and twin guardwires.
* Aluminium alloy toerail, stanchions, sockets, fairleads and mooring cleats.
* Stainless steel adjustable bowsprit.
* 3 x Deck hatches (2015)
* CQR Anchor 35lbs
* Electric anchor winch (Stripped and fully serviced 2015)
* Anchor chain 45m (2015)
* Kedge Anchor, chain and rope (2015)
* Winches - 2 x Lewmar 16 self tailing and 3 x Lewmar 40 self tailing
* 6 x Fenders
* Mooring warps
* Swimming ladder
* Swimming platform
* Cockpit speakers
* Transom arch with solar panel and various aerials with fitting for wind generator.
* Stainless steel folding Davits (2014)
* Sprayhood (2012)
* Cockpit canopy (2014) - new windows Jan 2019
* Plastimo liferaft 2002 – certified to 2016
* 1 Lifebouy (old)
* 1 Danbouy (very old)
* Horseshoe Danbouy
* 1 x Lifesling
* Harness eyes
* 2 x Jackstay lines
* Automatic bilge pump
* Manual bilge pump in cockpito
* Port and starboard Hull protectors
* Emergency tiller (under aft berth)
* Radar reflector (top of mast)
By separate negotiation
* Dingy with 4 stroke x 4hp outboard motor
* Self winding Cruising chute (2016)
* Bills of Sale evidencing 5 years clear title
* Evidence of Dutch VAT paid status
* SSR registered
* 2 previous owners.
* Hull completely sand blasted to gell coat.
* Copper coat anti foul applied 2014.
* In 2014 rigging completely renewed, mast removed and serviced, new tricolour light and large deck light fitted.
* Lifted every year to pressure wash, change anode and antifoul log housings, propeller and shaft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com ...Read full description