Sigma 41 - 1984
Fin keel, Beta 50HP 2008, 8 berths in 3 cabins plus saloon. Between 2017 and 2019 she underwent an extensive refit in anticipation of an ARC and has seen significant upgrades to all aspects of the specification, including new rigging and a full electronics suite.
* BETA 50 hp engine 2008.
* TekTank plastic main engine fuel tank 160 litre 2019.
* Vari 3 blade folding prop
* Rope cutter.
* Quick calorifier 2019.
* Welma fuel & water gauges at nav station 2019.
* Engine last serviced by owner April 2019
* Engine hours Unknown
* Shaft seal repacked Sep 2018
* Lots of new engine and servicing spares
* 2 x AGM house batteries - 220 amp total capacity new 2019.
* 1 x 110 amp engine start battery 2019.
* Switch panel with integrated AC and smart gauge.
* Shore power with 240v saloon cabin socket.
* Centrik autopilot
* Raymarine Hybrid 9 inch chart plotter at wheel in Navpod. 2017
* Raymarine Hybrid 7 inch chart plotter companionway. 2017
* Raymarine Hybrid 12 inch chart plotter at nav station. 2017
* Raymarine i50 wind and i50 tri data at nav station. 2018
* Raymarine ST60 wind/speed/depth in cockpit.
* Raymarine digital radar networked. 2017
* Icom MA500TR Class B AIS Transponder (Networked). 2018
* Icom IC 505 DSC VHF (Networked). 2017
* Icom VHF with commander handset at wheel. 2017
* NCR-333 Navtex receiver.
* Racal-Decca Natex 1 receiver.
* Plastimo pedestal compass 2017
* LED Tri-light 2018
* New nav and running lights 2018
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Standing rigging replaced 2018 by Advanced Rigging Hamble.
* Mast wire loom replaced with tinned loom 2018.
* SpaTight mast deck join 2019.
* Running rigging replaced 2018.
* Navtec Hydraulic backstay tensioner 2019.
* Seldon gas strut boom kicker 2008.
* Seldon retractable bow spit 2019.
* 2 x spinnaker halyards 2018.
* 2 main halyards 2018.
* 2 x Genoa halyard 2018.
* 2 x masthead sleeve blocks 2018.
* Main with 4 reefs - 2010 - serviced by Doyle's at Hamble 2019.
* Genoa with new new UV strip - 2010 - serviced by Doyle's at Hamble 2019.
Interior & Domestic
* 8 berths in two cabins and the main saloon.
* 2 x heads and shower
* 1.8 headroom throughout.
* Eberspacher D4 4000watt cabin heater with insulated ducting 2017.
* Hot and cold pressurised water system
* Duel white or red LED lights in every cabin 2018
* Oceanair hatch screens all hatches 2019.
* Water capacity 200 litres in one alloy tank under port saloon bunk
* L-shaped galley with Plastimo two burner gas cooker with oven/grill
* Two Stainless Steel Sinks.
* Waeco energy-efficient fridge/freezer installation - 2015
* 15 ltr Quick Nautic Calorifier 2019
* Manual fresh water foot pump with carbon filter 2018.
* 2 gas bottles duel gas type regulator galley isolator.
* Gas Certified 2019
* Upholstery- Deucalion Fabric
* Cabin sole replaced with hexagram flooring 2018.
* Chart Table and Navigation Area on Starboard Side.
* Galley on Port Side.
* Four Berths in The Main Saloon
* 12v LED White/Red Lighting Throughout.
* JVC CD/DVD Player
* Two Fusion Speakers
* Oceanair Blind saloon hatch
* Fitted curtains Heads
* 3U JVC MP3/DVD player 2019.
* Overhead DVD combi led TV fwd cabin 2017.
* 22inch led TV fitted on wall bracket main saloon 2018
* One Jabsco Manual Toilet fwd head 2019
* One 12V Electric Jabsco Toliet Owners Head 2019
* Two Washbasins (one in each head)
* Two Showers (one in each head)
* Duel shower retractable facets in head compartments and galley 2019.
* Gulper shower tray pump 2019
* Wheel steering
* GRP painted deck
* 1 x Rockall anchor.
* Lofrans Tigres Windlass 12V 1500W 2018.
* Quick windlass remote.
* 1 x 30m 10mm calbrated chain 2018.
* 1 x 50m 10mm 20m chain to 30m rope.
* Guard wires 2019
* 2 x triple Spinlock XTS rope clutches cockpit lines 2019.
* 2 x single Spinlock XTS rope clutches mast halyards 2019.
* 2 x 4 way Spinlock deck organisers 2018.
* 4 fenders plus 1 ball fender.
* Outboard Engine lifting crane 5:1 purchase blocks.
Winches - all fully serviced 2018.
* 2 x Lewmar #48 2-speed self-tailing genoa winches.
* 2 x Lewmar #40 2-speed self-tailing spinnaker sheet winches.
* 2 x Lewmar #40 2-speed self-tailing secondary sheet.
* 1 x Lewmar #40 2-speed self-tailing reef line winch.
* 1 x Lewmar #40 2-speed self-tailing Halyard winch.
* 1 x Lewmar #40 2-speed self-tailing main sheet winch.
* 1 x Manual bilge pump
* 1 x Electric bilge pump.
* Gas system certified May 2019.
* 5 fire extinguishers 2018.
* Fire blanket.
* Magic boarding safety ladder 2019.
* Coded horseshoe with light 2019.
* Emergency vhf antenna fitted on pushpit 2019.
* Harness jacklines.
* Harness points in cockpit.
* Extra grab handles fitted in cockpit.
* Tecsew Spray hood with grab handles top and sides 2019.
* Jeckells sail stack system with lazy jacks 2019.
* Cockpit fitted cushions 2019.
* Last antifouled October 2018
* TranDesign sea cocks on all skin fittings 2015.
* Rudder overhauled 2017.
* Topsides polished 2018.
* Vinyl boot top 2018.
* New anti foul applied Oct 2018.
* Anodes replaced July 2019.
* Webbing winch and rope pockets cockpit.
"This is a fantastic example of a well equipped Sigma 41 in fabulous condition ready to go blue water cruising. Well looked after and well-sorted example of this David Thomas design strongly built to Lloyds Register of Shipping. She underwent an thorough refit between 2017/19 in preparation for ARC.
A change of circumstances forces sale. The engine is a Beta 50. 'Sparta' is set up for short-handed sailing. The vessel affords a good selection of navigation, communications and safety equipment. Her accommodation offers a configuration of two double cabins and two heads compartments with 3 sea-berths in the main saloon with insert for a double if required."
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com ...Read full description