Motor BoatsSports CruisersavailableJeanneau
BHG Marine are proud to present this exceptional Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855.
This particular example is well known to us, having supplied it new in 2014 with a great specification. It's now available to buy with immediate availability and still in excellent condition throughout.
Stored afloat in a very sheltered loch gate marina, with the owner's house onsite. This boat has been pampered its whole life, engines flushed through with freshwater after every use and regularly cleaned with carefully chosen cleaning products. This is evident throughout, with an excellent shine to all interior woodwork, spotless GRP finishes and a wonderful fresh smell onboard. This really is a unique opportunity to own such a high spec boat in fantastic condition.
Built by Jeanneau in 2014 and then commissioned by BHG Marine, with various extras added and customisations.
* Twin Yamaha F150 outboard engines
* Preference extras package
* Electric windlass
* Fridge 42l
* Cockpit shower
* Trim tabs
* LED lights in cockpit floor
* Bow thruster
* 230v shore power fitting, battery charger and water heater
* U-shaped cockpit saloon with cockpit table and sundeck conversion
* Aft cockpit canopy and enclosure
* Bathing platforms with teak
* Black out blinds and mosquito blinds to the twin opening roof hatches
* Interior curtains
* Saloon double berth conversion (unused)
* Garmin GPSMap 820xs GPS chartplotter with traditional sonar, Downvu (Clearvu) high definition sonar
* Garmin GMR 18xHD digital radar with Scanstrut stainless steel mounting post and gantry
* Garmin VHF200i DSC VHF radio with external speaker
* NMEA2000 engine interface to display engine data on the Garmin
* Stainless steel fog horn
* Fusion IP600 stereo system with iPod included
* Fusion stereo remote control in the forward cabin
* Fusion amplifier and 6x speakers
* Various UK 240v mains power sockets added throughout the boat
* Digital TV antenna with outlets in the saloon and the forward cabin
* Additional (3rd) battery fitted to give 3x 140AH batteries
* Hot water heater switch and indicator light (to save opening the technical locker to isolate the hot water system)
* Coppercoat antifouling
* Anchor and mooring kit
The owners have enjoyed cruising the south coast as well as crossing the channel on multiple occasions. She's been a fantastic home for a month at a time, including cruising the Seine to Paris.
Available to view by appointment. Please contact Daniel or Mitchell to arrange your viewing.
VAT paid with all original paperwork and handbooks included. The engines are showing 273 hours, having recently had a full service with new water pumps.
This boat is being offered for sale on brokerage. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Like our Facebook page for instant updates of the arrival of new stock, reductions and special offers http://www.facebook.com/bhgmarine
...Read full description