Nimbus 26 Nova, built in Sweden in 2000, is of exceptional build quality and specification. Professionally maintained to a high standard, the boat is in excellent condition both inside and out.
Powered by a supercharged / turbo Volvo Penta KAD 44 engine providing 260hp, achieving a comfortable cruising speed of 20-22 knots with a top speed of 30-32 knots depending on sea conditions.
The 26 Nova has excellent sea keeping abilities, great handling and, with its walk-around decks, a safe and secure ride. Power Steering, trim tabs and bow thruster make for easy maneuvering.
Ideal for coastal port hopping and visiting beaches with its shallow draft, it has the additional benefit of a comfortable cabin featuring two berths, a decent galley with electric cool box and pressure hot and cold water system, basin, and a separate toilet compartment with manual flush toilet.
A large cockpit and teak deck area provides comfortable seating for six with a demountable teak dining table.
A new bespoke twin axel trailer (2018) is included – which has never been in the salt water, nor on the road (other than delivery).
Attention to detail has been paid to every aspect of the design of this boat and coupled with the legendary Nimbus build, provides a great boating experience. Viewing can be arranged by appointment 7 days a week.
FEATURES and INVENTORY:
• SidePower bow thruster
• Power Steering
• Power Trim Tabs
• Tandem Axel trailer (new April 2018)
• SS bow anchor with electric windlass
• Walk around teak decks and large after deck area with seating for 6
• Pressure hot & cold water system for galley and transom shower
• Teak swim platform with SS boarding ladder
• Easily accessible engine compartment with new gas struts (2018) to assist opening
• Stainless Steel rod holders in gunwales
• Electric Cool Box
• Adjustable twin helm seating with teak footrest
• Windscreen Wiper
• Removable / flip down seating provides options for use
• Canvas cockpit cover and side curtains (fully enclose helm area)
• Canvas windscreen and helm seating covers
• Sleeps 2 in twin berths
• Toilet in separate compartment
• Galley with electric cold box
MACHINERY and RECENT SERVICE:
• Volvo Penta KAD44 260hp diesel engine – last serviced April 2020 by professional VP qualified engineer
• Anodes, belts, all hose clips changed to SS, various hoses, bellows and exhaust elbow (April 2020)
• Outdrive Serviced (April 2020)
• Throttle Cable (July 2018)
• Alternator and water pump (April 2018)
• Various Engine Spares
• Anti-Fouled (2019/ April 2020)
• Polished topsides (April 2020)
• Teak decks cleaned and sealed (May 2020)
• Service Records available by request
• Raymarine Chartplotter with down view bottom radar and fishfinder features
• Icom DSC VHF (2016)