RIBs and Inflatable BoatsSports RIBsBallisticModel 7.8
2005 Ballistic 7.8m with 2019 Yamaha F300 4-stroke
2 owners from new, the boat has always been dry stored on its’ own trailer in the same boat yard on the isle of wight. It has 6 jockey seat individual covers with poppers and strong wind retaining straps to prevent loss under any situation, a full console cover with popper securing points and a full winter all-over cover.
The engine has always had a protective OCA fabric cover on since fitting early this year.
The complete hull, seats and console has been refinished in gloss black in 2018. At the same time a full teak affect decking was laid and upholstery re done in black vinyl material.
2 x new electrohydraulic trim tabs were fitted in 2018 with console switches.
A full re-tube in smooth Black hyperlon by RibShop was carried out in 2019. The tubes retain the 5-section original design with original style rub strake.
Late 2019 and early 2020 the boat has received the following upgrades:
· Brand new Yamaha 4-Stroke F300 outboard, currently only on 70 hours. Serviced as per Warranty requirements. 5-year Yamaha warranty transferable to the new owner.
· New ignition and throttle control unit.
· New stainless steel 17 inch pitch propellor
· Locking bolt for engine to transom
· Garmin to Yamaha bridge connection to display all engine gauges and display on Garmin chart screens.
· 2 X New 75AH batteries
· New BEP 701S 200amp battery isolator switch
· Full console strip and brushed stainless steel plate fitted to house new instruments.
· Garmin genuine NMEA 2000 network backbone with drop lines for all equipment listed below.
· 2 X Garmin 722xs screens with New Garmin HXEU001R Chart card
· Garmin GT23M-TM CHIRP DownVu transducer
· Garmin VHF 115i with built in GPS
· Garmin GFS 10 fuel flow inline meter
· Fusion RA70 Bluetooth stereo 4 x Fusion XS series marine speakers with light up cones. With additional remote control and console mount.
· Rule submersible bilge pump 500GPH with automatic function – no need for additional float switch.
The boat comes with the standard equipment including:
Stainless steel A frame with towing point and 2 x Cleats for mooring
3 x new fenders with fabric covers
Fender connection eye fittings inside below tube
2 x new black braid on braid mooring lines
Anchor with approx. 18 foot of galvanized chain on to 10mm 3 strand nylon rope in white.
Nav lights, Anchor light, Deck lighting around cockpit floor
Forward facing A frame mounted spotlights
VHF aerial mounted on the A frame
The boat comes on a full roller trailer which had new bearing fitted 2019. Brakes have been removed to prevent corrosion.
I have all paperwork since new and even including original owner’s manual.
This boat is very fast, capable and ready to go 100%. Any viewing and sea trials to be done by appointment. Located Cowes Isle of Wight...Read full description