An excellent example of a 2005 Parker 235 bought from Parker Yachts in 2007 (exdemonstrator) that has been lightly used, not raced and well maintained during our
ownership. Wintered ashore and comes with full custom-made cockpit canopy and
The accommodation offers up to four berths, 2 adult saloon berths port and starboard
with storage above and below in addition to a small double aft berth under the cockpit
sole with stowage below and additional storage area to stern.
Galley to starboard side with moulded double sink/drainer with hand pumped coldwater supply. Gimbled Origo 3000 two burner spirit hob, large locker below and
storage shelves above.
Separate heads forward to port side with Thetford porta potti and sink with handpumped cold water supply.
Large storage area forward of heads and galley that is big enough to store an inflatable
dinghy, fenders and other items. Water tank secured against bulkhead.
▪ Lifting keel and rudder
▪ LOA 7.14m LWL 6.32m Beam 2.65m Draft – Keel Up 0.3m Draft Keel Down 1.37m Displacement 1380
▪ Fractional rigged sloop. Z Spars aluminium mast and boom. Spinnaker pole. Stainless steel standing
▪ Stainless steel pulpit, stanchions, guard wires and handrails.
▪ Opening hatches above galley and forward storage area. Vent in heads.
▪ Opening hatch to cockpit from aft berth.
▪ CQR anchor with approx. 10m 6mm chain & 20 m warp
▪ Stainless steel boarding ladder
▪ Sprayhood with zip-in rear privacy panel.
▪ Hatch / Washboard cover
▪ 2 x Antal 16 Self tailing Sheet Winches (2 speed for keel raising on starboard)
▪ Centre cleats in addition to cleats fore and aft.
▪ Manual bilge pump (Port locker)
▪ Jib sheeting with car control system
▪ Tiller extension and tiller cover
▪ Winch handle
▪ 6 Fenders
▪ Mooring lines
▪ Custom-made cockpit canopy
▪ Original specification Parker 235 chart table that adapts as cockpit and saloon table
▪ Gimbled Origo 3000 two burner spirit hob.
▪ Thetford Porta Potti 465 (2014) – electric flush
▪ Upgraded upholstery with 10 cm foam (original 6 cm) in 2014
▪ LED interior and chart lights
Sails & rigging
▪ Mast, standing rigging and halyards replaced in 2015
▪ All lines lead to cockpit
▪ Sails replaced in February 2015 (Sanders Sails) – upgraded to “Gold” quality material
▪ Furling Genoa
▪ Mainsail with slab reefing, lazyjacks and stackpack.
▪ Stackpack refurbished to cater for heavier grade sail
▪ Hawk windex incorporating VHF Ariel
▪ Mast raising and lowering system with stern support post.
Navigation & Electrical
▪ Plastimo Bulkhead Steering Compass with light
▪ Raymarine ST1000 Autohelm with waterproof cover
▪ NASA Clipper Duet Log/boat speed / sounder
▪ NASA battery monitor
▪ Standard Horizon DSC VHF with command handset in cockpit
▪ Navigation lights
▪ Deck light
▪ Two 85 Ah batteries
▪ Solar panel, battery isolator switch, 4 x 12V outlets
▪ 12v automatic bilge pump in saloon
▪ Fire extinguisher
▪ Seago inflatable Horseshoe
▪ Seago inflatable danbuoy
▪ Coastal Flare pack (valid until December 2020)
▪ Totatsu MFS6CSL Sail Pro – 6 HP – purchased May 2016, serviced annually. Manual start with alternator
for battery charging. Remote fuel tank in open cockpit locker.
▪ Secondary engine mounting (adapted to fit dinghy outboard – not supplied)
▪ RM Trailers Double-axle road trailer with spare wheel and lighting board.
▪ Extras include 4 docking arms and long extension pole to assist launching.
▪ Retro fit – Flushing hub immersion kit
▪ Security wheel clamp
▪ Trailer refurbished in 2015 with new tyres, jockey wheel, bearings, brakes and hitch coupling and has
not been immersed in water since (Launch and recovery by crane from trailer)
▪ Parker Lift-Keel Yachts Owner's Manual
▪ Manuals all instruments / equipment
▪ Original purchase receipts & VAT Bill of Sale
▪ SSR documents
Please contact me if you would like any additional information or to arrange a viewing.
Tarka has given us many wonderful memories exploring the south coast and Solent. The design
of the lifting keel system gives access to shallow waters along with being able to dry out
completely flat.Read more