Motor BoatsMultihull MotorboatsTrimaransFirebird
• 8.86m (28’10”) long 3m (9’9”) wide
• Weight approx. 1100kg
• Built by Firebird Catamarans, centre hull is one of their hulls with outriggers attached.
• Engine Ford 55Hp diesel coupled to new PRM 125 gearbox using a shaft drive.
Had complete refit in 2020 works inc:
• Full epoxy primer, faired, then sprayed in satin black using two pack paint. Deck painted in Kiwi Grip. Interior also painted out.
• All new skin fittings, valves and hoses.
• New deck cleats, hand rails and custom bow roller (built but not fitted).
• New toilet.
• Full professional rewire in tinned marine wire inc new fuse panel and Instrument Panel.
• New Volvo Penta shaft seal.
• Custom launching trailer goes with the boat.
• New Lenco trim tabs.
• New custom fully enclosed canopy built by Boat Covers Ireland fully adjustable you can roll front sides and rear all up to make a Bimini.
• New fenders and mooring lines spliced to fit boat.
• Prop sent away faired and balanced.
• All new hatches.
• Anchor chain and rope included.
• 30 litre fuel tank removed cleaned and refitted.
The boat does 16 knots for around 5l per hour with some alterations I think you can get it to 20 knots.
Highly unique and very efficient boat turns heads everywhere it goes. Reluctantly new boat forces sale.
Sitting Strangford Lough, N.Ireland.
...Read full description