Simply astonishing: your exploration redefined…
The iBubble is likely to become the benchmark in the underwater drone market. Be the first to own one! More than an untethered autonomous underwater drone, iBubble is your faithful companion and fully autonomous personal filmmaker, creating highly proficient movies to enjoy with your family and friends.
With its unparalleled speed and agility, iBubble offers you exceptional views of all your dives and new discoveries. You will be completely free to enjoy your underwater experience, whether snorkelling, diving or even while seated comfortably on your yacht, while iBubble cleverly does the rest.
iBubble makes filming deceptively easy with its intelligent software and pre-programmed settings for easy professional looking filming underwater.
• Follow - iBubble positions itself behind you, slightly tilted and above. It films you as well as the environment ahead of you. Building up the excitement as you head towards your dive site.
• Lead - iBubble positions itself ahead of you and films what you see. A first-person view of a mysterious new environment.
• Side - iBubble positions itself to your right and films you from the side. A fantastic way to capture a beautiful reef or a shadowy wreck with you in the frame.
• Circle - iBubble circles around you and films inwards. An excellent shot for a group having fun, perfect to mark a special occasion.
• Come – when commanded, iBubble heads towards you and shuts down its propellers. Ideal if you have spotted a rare creature or have made an intriguing discovery. Once you let it go, iBubble quietly turns its propellers back on and switches back to the last used setting.
• Stay - iBubble stops and stabilises itself at this depth. You can move away from it while it independently films a stunning panoramic view of the environment.
• Dive - iBubble positions itself behind you and tilts down when you dive, a perfect moment captured as you daringly head below and dive even deeper…
With its ability to avoid any obstacle and its quiet operation, iBubble respects underwater creatures and their delicate ecosystems, as carefully as it captures their beauty and intrigue.
iBubble is compatible with Go Pro or other action cameras which are required and not included e.g. Go Pro Hero 3. These cameras are widely available and can be used for all of your sports and entertainment activities.
iBubble automatically detects its charge level and when it becomes too low, iBubble returns to your location. If you are near the boat, you can also send it directly to the surface. If the battery is completely empty, iBubble will slowly rise to the surface thanks to its slightly positive buoyancy.
With the optional Explorer Pack iBubble can be used by yacht crews and owners to carefully and efficiently check the condition of a yacht while afloat or to identify ideal spots for diving without the need to enter the water. With its 2 integrated wide-angle lights of 1000 lumens each, it films in any circumstances and can unmistakably illuminate areas of interest. Use the Explorer pack to transform iBubble into the best R.O.V. on the market and control it from your smartphone.
The Explorer Edition Package contains iBubble along with its complementary 60m/200ft cable, in one package.
• Explorer Edition Package 4332.50€ ex VAT
With the iBubble Premium Edition Package, get everything you need to make your trips unforgettable. With its exclusive Premium Explorer Pack, including a dedicated remote and 100m/300ft of cable, you will be able to explorer further into the depths. Also included with this package are the iBubble hardcase, 2 extra batteries and their dual charger.
• Premium Edition Package 5832.50€ ex VAT
• Dimensions: 60cm x 45cm x 35cm
• Weight: 9kg
• Max depth: 60m
• Max range from diver: 25m
• Battery life: 1 hour in standard conditions
• Top speed: 1.5 m/s
• Withstands currents of up to 3 knots
• 7 motors for 6 degrees of mobility and stability, even in strong currents
• Proprietary positioning system
• Integrated obstacle avoidance system
• Depth sensor
• Manual mode switch
• Integrated high-visibility display
• Start/stop recording switch
• Hydrodynamic design with integrated handles for ease of handling
• Rechargeable and easily replaceable battery pack
• Automatically resurfacing in case of emergency
• Smart controller with embedded filming scenarios, including ‘come to me’ feature
• Remote control with live video feedback (Explorer’s Pack only)
• A range of accessories, additional batteries, chargers and packages are also available
• Easily repairable architecture for authorised dealers
Please contact our specialists at Art of Evolution for more information about this product.
Art of Evolution is proud to be part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Click here to reveal phone number -
E - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for item ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of item based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://www.grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy ....Read full description