Sailing BoatsYachtsFolksongModel 25
A 1983 Folksong 25 'Sjojungfru' with a Yamaha 4hp 2 Stroke Outboard, serviced in 2018 with approximately 10 hours.
* All standing rigging renewed 2018.
* New in-mast halyards and up/downhauls with corresponding turn blocks and jammers.
* All deck winches are new together with the great majority of deck cleats.
* The Vetus anchor windlass is in excellent condition and serviced 2010.
* Pulpit and bow plate remanufactured and renewed 2018. All other metalwork renewed in 316 (A4 marine grade) stainless steel 2018.
* Teak grab rails on cabin deck renewed and added 2018.
* Boat rewired 2018 to allow solar power to be added to the system - with new regulator, new junction box, new circuit breakers and LED nav lights.
* New Treadmaster on cabin sole and companionway steps.
* Al lines led back to cockpit for ingle/short handing.
* Whale manual bilge pumps (2 - 1 new) and new electric bilge pump.
* 4-wheel road trailer.
* Yamaha long shaft 4hp outboard. Low hours. Serviced at Bosuns Locker 2017 and test started only since.
* Auxiliary fuel tank, connector hose and bulb (all new).
* 15kg Bruce anchor, new warp and 8mm chain, auxiliary 5kg Grapnel anchor and 8mm chain, double ended bow mooring warp (new), new s/s anchor chain top gate/hook (new) and two swivels - one s/s 316, one galvanised (both new).
* Full suit of very good condition Crusder main and jib (with UV strip) and whisker pole, furling line and rail mounted blocks for Platimo furler.
* Boom with Lazy Jack system and single-line reefing system (both systems new).
* New mainsheet system with Lewmar fiddles, 12mm sheet, car and track.
* New kicker (vang) system with new tracks and cars.
* New two-tier guard wires with stanchions (new, 6 in number) and pelican shackles and swages (all new), guard wire bow net (new).
* 25w solar panel (new) with s/s rail fittings and cabling.
* Windex masthead with VHF aerial and cabling.
* GPS aerial and cabling to cabin connector, Garmin 152 b/w GPS plotter with base bracket and extending arm.
* New Clipper battery and depth gauges cabled to cockpit displays.
* Seago rail-mounted MOB pack.
* Origo spirit gimballed two-burner cooker with cockpit fittings and headguard.
* Varnished wooden nav tabletop and varnished cabin dining table top (doubles as base for part of bow double bunk), varnished tiller.
* Cushions for bow double bunk and for starboard single bunk plus seat cushions.
* Full-boat haulage standard heavy-duty winter cover and same standard cockpit cover (both new 2017).
* Winch handles (2), 9 locker hatches, 2 battery boxes (both new), assorted fenders, kettle, mooring snubbers (new), porta potty (unused boxed), 150w power inverter (new), boat hook, jack stays (new, 2 in number) with deck fittings, personal safety lines with snap shackles.
Cockpit dodgers (2), mainsail in situ cover, forestay jib in situ cover
* 4 wheel (Land Rover wheels).
* Replacement brake rods (new).
* Pistons and connectors plus centre T piece.
* Heavy duty jockey wheel (ex-army)....Read full description