Sailing BoatsBlue Water CruisersCatalina28 Mk2
A fantastic example of the Catalina 28 Mk2
This Catalina 28 Mk2 is a real gem and is in outstanding condition throughout, offering comfortable cruising with great space on board for family and friends.
Fitted with the winged keel option making for a very stable boat underway.
With one owner from new this boat is maintained to the highest standard and comes complete with an extensive specification.
You really won't find a better example and viewing is highly recommended.
For more information or to arrange a viewing 7 days a week, please call - Phone number removed -
r email - Email address removed -
* LOA: 8.97m - 29' 5"
* Beam: 3.15m - 10' 4"
* Draft: 1.14m - 3' 9" (Wing Keel)
* Dry Weight: 3896Kg - 3.8 Tons
* Fuel tank: 71.9 ltrs - 16 Imperial Gallons
* Water tank: 185 ltrs - 40 Imperial Gallons
* Holding tank: 64.4 ltrs - 14 Imperial Gallons
* Universal 25 XPB - 26HP Diesel Engine
* 3 Blade Propeller
* 1 x Mainsail
* 1 x Genoa Sail
* Canvas Package - Helm Cover, Winch Hats, Boom Cover
* Sprayhood cruiser line with grab handles
* Cockpit Cushions
* 10" Fore and aft cleats upgrade
* Midship cleats addition
* Teak Folding Table
* Saloon with port and starboard seating
* Centreline drop-leaf table
* Lockers and storage
* Forward cabin with double V-berth
* Aft cabin with double berth
* Heads with manual toilet to holding tank and sink, shower
* Galley with generous worktop space
* Stainless steel sink with hot and cold water
* 2 burner gas cooker with oven
* Top loading refrigerator
* Storage cupboards
* 1 x Engine battery
* 1 x Domestic batteries
* Battery Charger
* Shore Power
* 240V outlets
* Full interior, navigation, and deck lights
* Navpod with:
- Raymarine Autohelm
- Raymarine ST60 Speed & Depth
- Standard Horizon C180 GPS/Plotter
* Binnacle compass
* Navman DSCVHF Radio at Nav-station
* Ambassador Rope Cutter
* 4 x Fenders
* 4 x Mooring Lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description