Sailing BoatsBlue Water CruisersMoody471 Custom
Docked in Malta. Built in 1986. I have lived aboard the vessel since 2017. Previously owned by a British Lord and a member yacht of the Royal Yacht Squadron, the "George Harwood" is a very attractive yacht with Moody's classic lines. She was one of the last Moodys to be built at their yard in Swanwick. The 471 Custom has earned a great reputation as a solidly built bluewater cruiser, and with large fuel and water tanks would be a perfect long distance, bluewater liveaboard. With a length of 14.16m and a beam of 4.47m she offers very comfortable accommodation with plenty of space and exceptional lockers/storage area. £79,900.
- Coppercoated in 2017. Hull in very good condition. Hull presently being sanded and polished.
- 1 master cabin
4 bunks in two cabins
2 berths in saloon.
- Thorneycroft T150 63hp engine
2020 salt water impeller pump
2020 12v 40a Sterling battery charger (installed outside of engine compartment
2020 battery isolator with exciter current outlet
2020 starter battery
- 2020 Jabsco water pressurisation pump
- 2020 Gulper 220 shower pump
- 2 heads/showers
- Plenty of storage space
- 2019 Honda Power EU22i generator
- 8 house batteries of unknown age
- 3 blade prop with rope cutter
- 2019 Lofrans Tigres windless and 100a circuit breaker
- Raytheon E120 chart plotter with radar
- Garmin GPS 152
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot
- ICOM SSB IC M800
- DSC VHF simrad 68
- Navtex pro
- Full set of ST 60+wind instruments, including close haul indicator, log, depth.
- 2019 HA-102 transponder
- 2015 Furlex rigging on both head sails
- Seldon mast
- 2002 stainless steel standing rigging(some oversize) inspected in U.K.in 2017.
- 2019 conventional slab 3-reef mainsail
- Genoa and staysail
- Storm gib
- Solid boom vang
- 12 Lewmar winches -- 2 primary winches electric
- 2017 flare pack
- 2019 Arimar coastal liferaft
- Emergency tiller
- 2019 Mercury 3.5hp outboard....Read full description