1 of 33
2001 Bavaria 34
This vessel was bought new by current owner. Although registered as a merchant vessel ( as she is owned by a company), she has never been used as a charter boat. Professional full time crew were employed until 2018 and has only been used by the owner for personal use very occasionally since then. As she was coded as a small commercial craft , she has been well maintained and had to have a full survey every 5 years. The last one being 2016.
In 2021 an extensive refit was commenced and completed in march 2022. Invoices and photos available.
Prilika Major Refit July 2021 - May 2022
1. Removed engine, serviced, new pistons rings, water pump, injector seats, exhaust hose, service , clean and repaint, fuel equipment overhaul.
2. Remove and service sail drive, new diaphragm, seals and paint.
3. New standing rigging and guard wire.
4. Electrical work.
5. New fridge convertor etc.
6. New fairlead and stanchions (starboard).
7. Running rigging cleaned and serviced.
8. Propeller service, clean and filling.
9. Sail drive leg stripped, epoxied.
10. Steering gear serviced.
11. Skin fittings and ball value service and replacement.
12. Keel shot blasted, 5x coats of epoxy primer.
13. Topside acid wash and polished.
14. Hull wet rubbed, 3 coats antifouling (International micron).
15. New galley windows.
16. Hatch repairs.
17. New bilge pump.
18. 5 HP outboard just been serviced.